Showing Collections: 21–33 of 33
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 16
- College presidents 10
- Educators 10
- College presidents -- Inauguration 4
- Annual reports 2
- College sports 2
- Student movements 2
- Student protesters 2
- Students -- Political activity 2
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula 2
- Universities and colleges -- Planning 2
- Universities and colleges -- Public relations 2
- Athletics 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Business entertaining 1
- Campus planning 1
- Coeducation 1
- College facilities -- Planning 1
- College presidents -- Dwellings 1
- College presidents -- Resignation 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 30
- Brewster, Kingman, Jr., 1919-1988 5
- Giamatti, A. Bartlett, 1938-1989 3
- Schmidt, Benno C., 1942- 3
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 2
- Black Panther Party 2
- Griswold, Alfred Whitney, 1906-1963 2
- Yale College (1887- ) 2
- Adams, George Burton, 1851-1925 1
- Angier, Roswell Parker, 1874-1946 1
- Arnstein, Margaret G. 1
- Bakewell, Charles M. (Charles Montague), 1867-1957 1
- Baldwin, Simeon E. (Simeon Eben), 1840-1927 1
- Beach, Harlan P. (Harlan Page), 1854-1933 1
- Beers, Clifford Whittingham, 1876-1943 1
- Bingham, Hiram, 1875-1956 1
- Blumer, George, 1872-1962 1
- Boltwood, Bertram Borden, 1870-1927 1
- Broude, Henry W. 1 ∧ less
The records consist of annual reports from academic departments and programs, residential colleges, graduate and professional schools, and administrative offices of Yale University.
The records consist of correspondence, planning documents, lists, and other materials documenting receptions, dinners, and other social events hosted by the president of Yale University for faculty, alumni, donors, and visitors. Also included are records documenting trips taken by the president and the management of the president's residence.
The records consist of letters, speeches, and planning and logistics records documenting the inauguration of Peter Salovey as Yale's incoming president.
The records consist of subject files, correspondence, annual reports, and memoranda documenting Peters Salovey's activities as president of Yale University. The records contain substantive documentation on virtually every aspect of the university administration, schools, departments, and other major units.
The records consist of newspaper clippings and greetings documenting the inauguration of Benno C. Schmidt, Jr. as president of Yale.
The records consist of subject files, correspondence, annual reports, and memoranda documenting Benno C. Schmidt's activities as president of Yale University. The records contain substantive documentation on virtually every aspect of the university administration, schools, departments, and other major units.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, reports, memoranda, planning records, minutes of meetings, speeches, and biographical clippings documenting all aspects of Charles Seymour"s activities as president of Yale University.
The records consist of biographical material, speeches, interviews, and television transcripts by or about Kingman Brewster, Jr., A. Bartlett Giamatti, Benno C. Schmidt and Howard Lamar as presidents of Yale University.
The records consist of drafts, reports, correspondence, research material, and printed matter documenting the work of the Study Group on Yale College (Dahl Committee), which was formed in 1972 to make recommendations concerning the future of Yale College.
Howard S. Weaver, special assistant to the president of Yale University, records concerning alumni relations
The records consist of minutes, correspondence, and subject files documenting Howard S. Weaver's role as liaison with the Yale Alumni Board, the Yale Alumni Magazine, and various alumni clubs.
The records consist of an interview [audiocassette] of Kingman Brewster, Jr. concerning May Day, 1970.