Showing Collections: 1–20 of 39
- Greek letter societies 6
- College theater 4
- Secret societies -- United States 4
- Theater 4
- Debates and debating 3
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 3
- Vocal groups 3
- Aeronautics 2
- Playbills 2
- Theater programs 2
- AIDS (Disease) 1
- African American college students -- Societies, etc. 1
- Asian American college students 1
- Asian American students -- Societies, etc. 1
- Asian Americans 1
- Book collecting 1
- Born digital 1
- College and school drama, American -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- Comedy sketches 1 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Yale University 33
- Yale College (1718-1887) 5
- Black Student Alliance at Yale 2
- Yale University. Dramatic Association 2
- AIDS Task Force at Yale 1
- Aurelian Honor Society (Yale University) 1
- Beta Theta Pi. Phi Chi Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Calliopean Society (Yale College) 1
- Chi Delta Theta (Yale University) 1
- Chi Phi (Fraternity). Omicron Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Chi Phi Fraternity. Omicron Chapter (Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School) 1
- Dodsley's Collection (Yale University) 1
- Elihu (Society) 1
- Fence Club (Yale University) 1
- Goel, Ravi D. 1
- Kingsley Trust Association 1
- Korean American Students of Yale 1
- Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (New Haven, Conn.) 1
- New Productions 1
- Osterweis, Rollin G. (Rollin Gustav), 1907-1982 1 ∧ less
The materials consist of correspondence, minutes and agendas, programs, newsletters, subject files, and publications documenting the activities of the Asian American Students Alliance, previously the Asian American Students Association.
The records consist of constitution, correspondence, committee reports and minutes, publications, expense sheets, dance and banquet programs, photographs, song lyrics, memorabilia and membership cards related to the founding, governance, and activities of the Book and Bond social fraternity.
The records consist of correspondence, constitution, meeting minutes, library records, reports, income and expense reports, orations, and exhibition records documenting the activities and operations of the Calliopean Society.
The records consist of member lists, correspondence, essays, and papers documenting Dodsley's Collection at Yale. Among the records is a paper that discusses the derivation of the club's name.
The records consists of photocopies of the Yale Elihu Club constitution, by-laws, correspondence, and member lists, as well as an original print (1791) by Amos Doolittle.
The collection consist of letters, postcards, photograph albums, and various printed ephemera documenting Yale affiliated individuals and organizations collected by Ravi D. Goel.
The records consist of correspondence, clippings, minutes of meetings, a scrapbook, questionnaires, exhibition materials, published materials, and notes documenting the Jared Eliot Association, with an emphasis on its "Great Books" exhibition.
The records consist of correspondence among members of Scroll and Key, photographs, and a certificate honoring the 100th birthday of Howard Phipps, Yale Class of 1912.
The records consist of membership lists, charter, printed matter, news articles, and notes documenting the activities and operations of the Korean American Students of Yale (KASY), an undergraduate Yale organization. Also included are the rcords of the Korean-American Intercollegiate Network (KIN).
The records consist primarily of the production files maintained by Leland Starnes as director of the Yale Dramatic Association (Yale Dramat). Included are prompt scripts, notes, photographs, cast lists, rehearsal schedules, sheet music, budgets, ground plans, stage designs (sketches), programs, posters, sound recordings, and newsclippings. Also included are a complete set of meeting minutes of the Yale Dramatic Association from 1960 to 1968 and a small amount of correspondence.
The records consist of newsletters and miscellaneous material pertaining to the Yale Miniature Tree Growers' Association, a student social club.
The records consist of conference materials documenting the Yale Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (MEChA), African American Studies, the Black Student Alliance at Yale, and a study documenting conferences on AIDS and HIV infections.