Showing Collections: 1–8 of 8
- Endowments 7
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 5
- Gifts 3
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 3
- Investments 2
- American Scholar 1
- Arid regions 1
- Botanists 1
- Charities 1
- Chronica botanica 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Conservation of natural resources -- Study and teaching 1
- Conservationists 1
- Credit -- United States 1
- Decision making 1
- Ecologists 1
- Ecology -- Study and teaching 1
- Educational fund raising 1
- Educators 1
- Endowment of research -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 6
- Yale University. Office of Finance and Administration 3
- Yale College (1718-1887) 2
- Adams, Charles C. (Charles Christopher), 1873-1955 1
- Alling, John 1
- American Association for the Advancement of Science 1
- American Council on Education 1
- American Institute of Biological Sciences 1
- American Society of Limnology and Oceanography 1
- Bennett, Hugh H. (Hugh Hammond), 1881-1960 1
- Botanical Society of America 1
- Boyko, Hugo 1
- Brandt, Joseph A. (Joseph August), 1899-1984 1
- Brewer, Garry D. 1
- Bromfield, Louis, 1896-1956 1
- Browning, Bryce Cogsil, 1894- 1
- Cain, Stanley A. (Stanley Adair), 1902-1995 1
- Clepper, Henry, 1901-1987 1
- Collegiate School (New Haven, Conn.) 1
- Columbia University. Teachers College. Bureau of Educational Research in Science 1 ∧ less
The records document the organization and activities of the John Hay Whitney Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to education and social welfare. The collection consists of correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, project and program files, fellowship recipient files, and financial records created and maintained by the organization. The records cover all aspects of the organization’s activities from its inception in 1946 to shortly after its dissolution in 1983.
The records consist of completed files of individual trusts and estates maintained by the Yale Office of Trusts and Estates.
The records include organizational papers, correspondence, financial records, and topical files which document the founding of the Policy Sciences Center in 1948 and its activities over the next thirty years, primarily between 1968 and 1974.
The records consist of correspondence, minutes, memoranda, reports, audits, ledgers, cash journals, student accounts and bills, estate files, investment accounts, and construction records of the treasurer documenting every aspect of Yale's financial history up to 1971.
The records consist of estates, wills, and trusts maintained by Yale Treasury Services.
The records consist of memoranda, correspondence, reports, and financial records documenting the activities and operations of the vice-president for development and alumni affairs. The files of Charles E. Lord, John A. Wilkinson, and Terry Holcombe detail the activities of major administrative figures. Materials related to the Yale Alumni Fund are also included.
The records consist of administrative and subject files documenting Yale University's non-academic financial and administrative policies, planning, and procedures. Included are files documenting projects, budgets, investments, fund raising, real estate, benefactors, and labor relations.