Showing Collections: 181–195 of 195
- Photographs 163
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 32
- College buildings -- Design and construction 29
- College buildings 21
- Slides (photographs) 18
- Architectural records 8
- Class reunions 8
- Diaries 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- Universities and colleges -- Landscape architecture 7
- Academic libraries 5
- Account books 5
- Families 5
- Theater 5
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 5
- College theater 4
- Educators 4
- Europe -- Description and travel 4
- Photograph albums 4
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 4 ∧ less
- English 182
- Multiple languages 12
- Danish 1
- Yale University 147
- Yale University. Library 9
- Yale College (1718-1887) 5
- Yale School of Drama 5
- Branford College (Yale University) 4
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 3
- Yale Repertory Theatre 3
- Yale University. Office of Public Affairs 3
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School 3
- Yale-China Association 3
- Baldwin, Simeon E. (Simeon Eben), 1840-1927 2
- Baruch, Bernard M. (Bernard Mannes), 1870-1965 2
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 2
- Davis, John W. (John William), 1873-1955 2
- Fisher, Irving, 1867-1947 2
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 2
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 2
- Lane, Arthur Bliss, 1894-1956 2
- Lansing, Robert, 1864-1928 2
- Leupp, Francis E. (Francis Ellington), 1849-1918 2 ∧ less
These intentionally assembled materials consist of eighty-eight albumen prints of Yale students, faculty, staff, and buildings and grounds, circa 1869-1870.
The records consist of personnel files, performance schedules, photographs and slides, posters, correspondence, memoranda, notes, reports, surveys, cast lists, reviews, budget materials, scripts, brochures, and accounting records documenting the management and activities of the Yale Repertory Theatre and its Winterfest productions.
The materials consist of photographs, posters, and renderings of set designs and contact sheets documenting Yale School of Drama productions, including performances at the Yale Repertory Theatre, events, and individuals.
The records consist of correspondence, student records, administrative files of the deans, financial and business records, curricula, programs, and slides documenting the activities and operations of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale School of Drama's Student Government.
Photographs of faculty, students, alumni, and other individuals associated with the Yale School of Music. Also included are photographs of music performances.
The materials consist of photographs of art and music programs and performances at the Yale Summer School of Music and Art in Norfolk, Connecticut.
The materials consists of photographs documenting Yale and New Haven. The unsigned photographs were probably available for purchase for inclusion in class albums.
The records consist of photographs documenting collections in the Yale Art Gallery.
The materials consist of correspondence, memoranda, specifications, articles, reports, sketches, photographs, floor plans, notes, booklets, and related materials documenting the planning, construction, renovation, and use of Yale buildings.
The materials consist of photographs and negatives of maps, plans, and pictures of Yale buildings depicted between 1748-1919. The negatives are not dated.
The collection consists of photographic negatives of new acquisitions, specifically acquisitions for the Rare Book Room (now the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library). Also included are photographs of exhibits, library staff at work, various library operations and departments, and bookplates, as well as a commemorative edition of the Yale Daily News featuring the opening of Sterling Memorial Library..
The records consist of construction and renovation records, photographs, bid addenda, and related materials documenting the design and construction of the Irving S. Gilmore Music Library at Yale.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the Yale bicentennial celebration. Includes photographs of the decorated campus and New Haven streets, miscellaneous student groups in costume, and the Bicentennial Parade.