Showing Collections: 1–8 of 8
- Europe 4
- Anti-communist movements 1
- Generals 1
- Germany -- Armed Forces 1
- Germany -- Military relations -- Soviet Union 1
- Jews -- Russia 1
- Public opinion -- Russia (Federation) 1
- Radicalism 1
- Referendum -- Russia (Federation) 1
- Revolutionaries -- Soviet Union 1
- Russia (Federation) -- Politics and government -- 1991- 1
- Russia -- History -- Nicholas II, 1894-1917 1
- Russia -- History -- Revolution, 1905-1907 1
- Saint Petersburg (Russia) -- Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- Sarykamysh (Turkey) 1
- Soldiers 1
- Soviet Union -- Armed Forces 1
- Soviet Union -- History -- Revolution, 1917-1921 1
- Soviet Union -- Military relations -- Germany 1
- Soviet Union -- Politics and government -- 1936-1953 1 ∧ less
- Abramovich, R. 1
- Aldanov, Mark Aleksandrovich, 1886-1957 1
- Balabanoff, Angelica, 1878-1965 1
- Berkhman, Georgiĭ Ėduardovich, 1854-1929 1
- Berline, Pavel 1
- Bourtzeff, Vera 1
- Breshko-Breshkovskai͡a, Ekaterina Konstantinovna, 1844-1934 1
- Černov, Viktor 1
- Dan, Lidii͡a 1
- Deĭch, G. M. (Genrikh Markovich) 1
- Deĭch, L. G. (Lev Grigorʹevich), 1855-1941 1
- Figner, Vera, 1852-1942 1
- Karpovich, Michael, 1888-1959 1
- Kuskova, Ekaterina 1
- Lenin, Vladimir Ilʹich, 1870-1924 1
- Narodno-trudovoĭ soi︠u︡z 1
- Nikolayewsky, B. I. 1
- Pushkin, Aleksandr Sergeevich, 1799-1837 1
- Samoĭlovna, Maria 1
- Shub, David, 1887-1973 1 ∧ less
Georgii Eduardovich Berkhman papers
Call Number: MS 935
Overview: Typescript copies of documents relating to the battles between the Russians and Turks in Sarykamysh in Turkey, 1914-1915. Also included is a pamphlet (printed in 1934) with telegrams, letters and other documents relating to Georgii Berkhman's part in the campaign.
Dates: 1914-1934, bulk 1914-1917
Ekaterina Breshko-Breshkovskaia papers
Call Number: MS 606
Overview: Manuscripts, articles, and printed material by and about Ekaterina K. Breshko-Breshkovskaia. Items are in Russian and are largely undated.
Genrikh Markovich Deĭch papers
Call Number: MS 1599
Overview: The papers consist of correspondence, writings, and research notes relating to Aleksandr Pushkin, V. I. Lenin, and the town of Liubavich. Also included are materials for a guidebook to Jewish activities and documents preserved in the archives of the government of Tsarist Russia.
Narodno-Trudovoj Sojuz papers
Call Number: MS 608
Overview: A collection of pamphlets, brochures, leaflets, and newspapers published by the Narodno-Trudovoj Sojuz [National Alliance of Russian Solidarists], an organization founded in 1930 by anti-communist Russian émigrés whose goal was to overthrow the Russian government.
Russian referendum collection
Call Number: MS 1671
Overview: The collection consists of posters, leaflets, and other materials distributed by various Russian parties and movements supporting and opposing Boris Yeltsin and his policies. On 25 April 1993, Russia held a referendum on support for President Boris Yeltsin and his policies. The referendum included two non-binding questions concerning Yeltsin and his socio- economic policies, and two questions concerning pre-term elections for the presidency and People's Deputies of the Russian Federation. The...
Russian state military archives collection
Call Number: MS 1670
Overview: The collection consists of photocopies of documents in the Russian State Military Archive (Rossiskii Gosudarstvennyi Voennyi Arkhiv) in Moscow. The documents relate to German-Soviet military and economic relations between 1918 and 1941, and the use of Soviet tanks in the Spanish Civil War, 1936-1939.
Saint Petersburg (Russia) tercentennial collection
Call Number: MS 1828
Overview: The collection consists of printed materials commemorating the three hundredth anniversary (1703-2003) of Saint Petersburg, Russia.
David Shub papers
Call Number: MS 607
Overview: Letters received by David Shub, author and friend of the Russian revolution. The letters are nearly all in Russian and are from various friends and associates of his in Europe and America.