Showing Collections: 1–18 of 18
- World War, 1914-1918 6
- United States -- Foreign relations 5
- World War, 1939-1945 5
- Authors 4
- Diaries 4
- Educators 4
- Lawyers 4
- Diplomats 3
- Law 3
- United States -- Politics and government 3
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th Century 3
- Europe 2
- Europe -- Description and travel 2
- Journalism 2
- Journalists 2
- Latin America 2
- Middle West 2
- New York (State) 2
- Politicians 2
- Scrapbooks 2 ∧ less
- Yale University 11
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 7
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 7
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 7
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 7
- Hughes, Charles Evans, 1862-1948 6
- Hull, Cordell, 1871-1955 6
- Taft, Robert A. (Robert Alphonso), 1889-1953 6
- Stimson, Henry L. (Henry Lewis), 1867-1950 5
- Acheson, Dean, 1893-1971 4
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 4
- Baker, Ray Stannard, 1870-1946 4
- Bingham, Hiram, 1875-1956 4
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933 4
- Danaher, John Anthony, 1899- 4
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 4
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 4
- Frankfurter, Felix, 1882-1965 4
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 4 ∧ less
Gordon Auchincloss papers
Edwin Montefiore Borchard papers
W. Cameron Caswell and John Marshall Holcombe, Jr. collection
The collection consists of correspondence and legal documents bearing the signatures of United States presidents, vice-presidents, cabinet members, and other historical figures. Portraits and photographs of the presidents complete the collection.
Jack Randall Crawford papers
Correspondence, diaries, an autobiography, writings, research notes, and teaching materials of Jack Randall Crawford. Also included are a small amount of papers belonging to Dorothy Gabain, Crawford's second wife. The largest part of the papers is made up of plays, fiction and literary criticism, both published and unpublished, written by Crawford. Also included are lecture notes and texts and students papers reflecting his teaching career at Yale University (1909-1946).
Loomis Havemeyer papers
Charles Dewey Hilles papers
Richard Hooker papers
Correspondence with political figures, particularly documenting Hooker's role as adviser and friend to several presidents.
Albert Galloway Keller papers
The Kellogg-Dickie Papers focus largely on Vernon and Charlotte Kellogg and their daughter, Jean Kellogg Dickie. The papers emphasize Charlotte and Vernon Kellogg's involvement in relief work for Poland and Belgium during and after World War I and Charlotte Kellogg's writings. Most of the Jean Kellogg Dickie material concerns her career as an artist and her involvement in the community.
William Kent family papers
Arthur Bliss Lane papers
Russell Cornell Leffingwell papers
Charles Seymour papers
The papers consist of correspondence with Edward M. House (1920-1938), personal correspondence, manuscripts and correspondence preparatory to the publication of Seymour's Intimate Papers of Colonel House (1926-1928), newspaper clippings, articles, and memorabilia. Much of the material concerns Seymour's role as delegate to the Paris Peace Conference of 1919.
Charles Robinson Smith papers
Correspondence, writings and miscellanea relating to the issue of the allied nations payment of war debts incurred during World War I, and U.S. tax laws.
Anson Phelps Stokes family papers
Harold Phelps Stokes papers
The papers consist of correspondence, diaries, memoranda, notes, writings, clippings, and subject files documenting the personal life and professional career of Harold Phelps Stokes. His interests in United States foreign policy and domestic politics, the Alger Hiss case, the Paris Peace Conference, New York City politics and government, prison reform, and journalism are documented. Stokes corresponded with many prominent American political and social figures.
Arthur Clarence Walworth papers
The papers consist of correspondence, research materials, and writings on Woodrow Wilson, Commodore Perry's expedition, and American diplomacy at the end of World War I. Correspondence with biographer Phyllis Levin is included in the papers.