Showing Collections: 1–3 of 3
- Archives 2
- Rare book libraries 2
- Academic libraries -- Design and construction 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Motion pictures (visual works) 1
- WTIC-TV (Television station : Hartford, Conn.) 1
- Yale University 1
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 1
- Stored offsite 1
- Stored onsite 1
The materials consist of a videotaped interview with Alfred Van Sinderen regarding the presidential letters exhibition in the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library at Yale University.
The materials consist of a WTIC-TV news film documenting the opening of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library at Yale University.
The collection consists of photographs documenting the construction of Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library at Yale. Included are pre-construction views, construction progress views, and completed interior and exterior views. Also included are photographs of the opening ceremonies and reception.