Showing Collections: 1–20 of 43
- College students 5
- College students -- Societies, etc. 5
- Photographs 5
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 5
- Commencement ceremonies 3
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 3
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 3
- College buildings -- Design and construction 2
- College presidents 2
- Debates and debating 2
- Degrees, Academic 2
- Diaries 2
- Educators 2
- Endowments 2
- Examinations (documents) 2
- Greek letter societies 2
- Investments 2
- Poems 2
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Architects 1 ∧ less
- English 42
- Latin 1
- Yale University 20
- Yale College (1718-1887). President's Office 2
- Alling, John 1
- Andrew, Samuel Rogers, 1787-1858 1
- Calliopean Society (Yale College) 1
- Chi Delta Theta (Yale University) 1
- Clap, Thomas, 1703-1767 1
- Collegiate School (New Haven, Conn.) 1
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 1
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 1
- Ecklund, John E., 1916-2000 1
- Eliot, Ellsworth, 1864-1945 1
- Farnam, William Whitman, 1844-1929 1
- Gage, Charles Stafford 1
- Gibbs, J. Willard (Josiah Willard), 1839-1903 1
- Goel, Ravi D. 1
- Goodrich, Elizur, 1761-1849 1
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 1
- Herrick, Edward Claudius, 1811-1862 1 ∧ less
The records consist of correspondence maintained by Samuel Rogers Andrew, Yale Secretary, regarding honorary degree candidates and a request for admittance.
The records consist of correspondence, constitution, meeting minutes, library records, reports, income and expense reports, orations, and exhibition records documenting the activities and operations of the Calliopean Society.
The materials consist of a register documenting reunions of alumni from the Yale College Class of 1880 and signed petitions to the Yale Corporation to grant George W. Butts the degree of bachelor of arts.
The records consist of meeting minutes and subscription lists of the Committee on Commemorating the Service of Yale Men in the Civil War.
The records consist of correspondence written by Civil War soldiers from Yale College.
The collection consist of letters, postcards, photograph albums, and various printed ephemera documenting Yale affiliated individuals and organizations collected by Ravi D. Goel.
The records consist of correspondence maintained by Elizur Goodrich, Yale Secretary, regarding honorary degree candidates.
The materials include an engraver"s plate of Nathaniel Norton's class book portrait and signature, and an unbound copy of the Yale College Class of 1860 class book.
The monochromatic lithograph by Benjamin F. Nutting depicts Yale College and the three churches on the New Haven Green as viewed from the western edge of the Green (Church Street).
The majority of the photographs in this collection were created for publicity purposes by the Office of Public Affairs.
The collection consists of portraits used as illustrations for Ellsworth Eliot's book Yale in the Civil War (1932).
The intentionally assembled records consist of church covenants (photostatic copies), attendance slips, correspondence, requests, and permissions for Yale College students to attend non-Church of Christ services.
The records consist of the constitution, records, secretary and treasurer's books, abstracts of lectures, and receipts documenting the operations and activities of the Rhetorical Society of the Theological Department of Yale College.
The records consist of the reports of Benjamin Silliman sent to Yale Callege concerning laboratory expenses.