Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- Commencement ceremonies 3
- Lectures and lecturing 2
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 1
- Chauncey, Henry, Jr., 1935- 1
- Dexter, Franklin Bowditch, 1842-1920 1
- Farnam, Thomas Wells, 1877-1943 1
- Holden, Reuben A. (Reuben Andrus), 1918- 1
- Hutchins, Robert Maynard, 1899-1977 1
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3
- Stored onsite and offsite 1
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, and related materials concerning Yale Corporation affairs, scholarships and prizes, honorary degrees, and other activities administered by the secretary's office during the tenure of Franklin B. Dexter, 1869-1899.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, reports, and related materials concerning alumni relations, Corporation affairs, the dedication and use of Yale buildings, commemorations and memorials, commencement activities, Yale traditions, honorary degrees, lectures, prizes, and war activities. Also included are records of the Council Committee on Publications, and annual reports from schools, departments, and offices.