Showing Collections: 21–30 of 30
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 10
- College presidents 7
- Degrees, Academic 4
- Clergy 3
- Commencement ceremonies 3
- Educators 3
- Lawyers 3
- Sermons 3
- Law 2
- Lectures and lecturing 2
- Photographs 2
- Alaska 1
- Architecture -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- Asia 1
- Bankers 1
- Bankruptcy 1
- Berlin (Conn.) 1
- California -- Politics and government 1
- Campus planning -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- College buildings 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 27
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 6
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 6
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 4
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 3
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 3
- Farnam, Thomas Wells, 1877-1943 3
- Hutchins, Robert Maynard, 1899-1977 3
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 3
- Stimson, Henry L. (Henry Lewis), 1867-1950 3
- Acheson, Dean, 1893-1971 2
- Bannard, Otto Tremont, 1854-1929 2
- Bowles, Chester, 1901-1986 2
- Brewster, Kingman, Jr., 1919-1988 2
- Coffin, Henry Sloane, 1877-1954 2
- Dexter, Franklin Bowditch, 1842-1920 2
- Frankfurter, Felix, 1882-1965 2
- Griswold, Alfred Whitney, 1906-1963 2
- Hand, Learned, 1872-1961 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 22
- Stored onsite and offsite 8
The records consist of memoranda, minutes, agendas, correspondence, speeches, organizational charts, reports, log books, and general administrative records concerning Yale's buildings and grounds, committees, departments, programs, residential colleges, policies, ethical concerns, and financial matters during John A. Wilkinson's tenure as secretary.
The records consist of material from the Corporation Search Committee for the Selection of a Successor to President Charles Seymour.
The records consist of material from the Corporation Search Committee for the Selection of a Successor to President A. Whitney Griswold.
The records consist of materials created during Yale's 1977 presidential search.
The records consist of materials created during Yale's 1985 presidential search.
The records consist of materials from Yale's 1992 presidential search.
The records consist of materials created during Yale's 2012 presidential search.
The materials consist of meeting minutes of the Yale Corporation and Prudential Committee.
The materials consist of formal individual and group photographs taken at Yale University Corporation meetings and events.
The records consist of subject files, correspondence, minutes of meetings, memoranda, proposals, and working papers related to the Yale University Corporation's policy, planning, and administrative functions. Also included are early records concerning the Church of Christ at Yale, circa1756-1899.