Showing Collections: 1–9 of 9
- College students 3
- Architects 2
- Architecture -- Study and teaching 2
- Art 2
- Art -- Study and teaching 2
- Art schools 2
- Art students 2
- Educators 2
- Architects -- Biography 1
- Architects -- Correspondence 1
- Art -- History 1
- Art historians 1
- Artists 1
- College art museums 1
- Design -- Study and teaching 1
- Europe 1
- Europe -- Description and travel 1
- Geodesic domes 1
- Painters 1
- Photographs 1 ∧ less
- Yale University. School of Architecture and Design 3
- Eaton, D. Cady (Daniel Cady), 1837-1912 2
- Yale University. School of Art and Architecture 2
- Alexander, John White, 1856-1915 1
- Atterbury, Grosvenor, 1869-1956 1
- Baldwin, Simeon E. (Simeon Eben), 1840-1927 1
- Blashfield, Edwin Howland, 1848-1936 1
- Brush, George Jarvis, 1831-1912 1
- Caffin, Charles H. (Charles Henry), 1854-1918 1
- Carrère, John Merven, 1858-1911 1
- Cash, George Browner 1
- Cesnola, Luigi Palma di, 1832-1904 1
- Chase, William Merritt, 1849-1916 1
- Chermayeff, Serge, 1900-1996 1
- Chittenden, R. H. (Russell Henry), 1856-1943 1
- Clarke, Caspar Purdon, Sir, 1846-1911 1
- Coffin, William A. (William Anderson), 1855-1925 1
- Cook, Albert S. (Albert Stanburrough), 1853-1927 1 ∧ less
Serge Chermayeff papers
Chiefly printed copies of Serge Chermayeff's writings and research files on architecture. About half the papers consist of teaching materials from master class seminars in architecture conducted by Chermayeff at Yale University in 1966-1967.
Department of Design, School of Fine Arts, Yale University, records
The records consist of schedules, instructions, and administrative forms documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Department of Design.
D. Cady Eaton papers
Correspondence, notebooks, journals, lectures, drafts of articles and books, and other writings of D. Cady Eaton, art historian, social commentator, and professor at Yale. Included are a number of articles of a philosophical and satirical nature written for the New Haven Journal and Courier.
Frederick J. Mahaffey, School of Fine Arts, Yale University, correspondence and memorabilia
The collection consists of correspondence, photographs, and memorabilia relating to Frederick J. Mahaffey, BArch, 1953. Included are letters written to a friend, George Browner Cash, BArch 1956; photographs of a student architecture project to build a geodesic dome; eulogy by Mahaffey for Nelson J. Palmer, BArch 1953; and related academic materials.
School of Architecture, Yale University, reminiscences and memorabilia of students in the Classes 1948-1958
The material, assembled by Estelle Margolis and Walfredo Toscanini, consists of reminiscences, student and later work, course materials, and articles by former Yale architecture students who graduated from 1948 to 1958.
School of Architecture, Yale University, student records
The records consist of student records maintained by the Yale School of Architecture.
School of Art, Yale University, student records
The records consist of student records of the Yale School of Art and its predecessors: School of Fine Arts, School of Architecture and Design, and School of Art and Architecture.
School of Fine Arts, Yale University, photographs
The rmaterials consist of photographs of class scenes in the Yale School of Fine Arts and sculpture in the Yale Art Gallery.
John Ferguson Weir papers
Correspondence, addresses and writings, papers relating to the Yale School of the Fine Arts, and other papers of John F. Weir, artist, painter and first director of the Yale School of the Fine Arts, serving from 1869-1913. Correspondents include many persons prominent in the art world between 1870 and 1920. There is also much material on the origins and development of art education in this country and at Yale.