Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- Schools of architecture 3
- Architects 2
- Art -- Study and teaching 2
- Art schools 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- Art students 1
- Audiotapes 1
- College students 1
- Educators 1
- Graphic arts -- Study and teaching 1
- Motion pictures (visual works) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- Yale University. School of Architecture and Design 3
- Yale University. School of Art 2
- Yale University. School of Art and Architecture 2
- Chermayeff, Serge, 1900-1996 1
- Meeks, Everett V. (Everett Victor), 1879-1954 1
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 2
- Stored offsite 2
Serge Chermayeff papers
Chiefly printed copies of Serge Chermayeff's writings and research files on architecture. About half the papers consist of teaching materials from master class seminars in architecture conducted by Chermayeff at Yale University in 1966-1967.
School of Architecture, Yale University, reminiscences and memorabilia of students in the Classes 1948-1958
The material, assembled by Estelle Margolis and Walfredo Toscanini, consists of reminiscences, student and later work, course materials, and articles by former Yale architecture students who graduated from 1948 to 1958.
School of Art and Architecture, Yale University, records
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, meeting minutes, statistics, financial records, and lecture materials documenting the students, faculty, curriculum, and general administration of the Yale School of Art and Architecture and its predecessors. Includes the records of Dean Everett V. Meeks.
School of Art, Yale University, records
The records consist of subject files, correspondence, printed material, posters, and films documenting the administration, staff, and students of the Yale School of Art and its predecessors. Records documenting the Planning and Priorities Committee and the Graphic Art Department are also included as well as records of the Yale Center for American Art and Material Culture.