Showing Collections: 1–7 of 7
- Art -- Study and teaching 4
- Art schools 4
- Art students 3
- College students 3
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 3
- Architecture -- Study and teaching 2
- Art 2
- Schools of architecture 2
- Art -- History 1
- Art historians 1
- Artists 1
- Audiotapes 1
- College art museums 1
- Design -- Study and teaching 1
- Educators 1
- Europe 1
- Europe -- Description and travel 1
- Graphic arts -- Study and teaching 1
- Motion pictures (visual works) 1
- Painters 1 ∧ less
- Yale University. School of Architecture and Design 3
- Yale University. School of Art 3
- Yale University. School of Art and Architecture 3
- Eaton, D. Cady (Daniel Cady), 1837-1912 2
- Yale University. Art Gallery 2
- Alexander, John White, 1856-1915 1
- Atterbury, Grosvenor, 1869-1956 1
- Baldwin, Simeon E. (Simeon Eben), 1840-1927 1
- Blashfield, Edwin Howland, 1848-1936 1
- Brush, George Jarvis, 1831-1912 1
- Caffin, Charles H. (Charles Henry), 1854-1918 1
- Carrère, John Merven, 1858-1911 1
- Cesnola, Luigi Palma di, 1832-1904 1
- Chase, William Merritt, 1849-1916 1
- Chittenden, R. H. (Russell Henry), 1856-1943 1
- Clarke, Caspar Purdon, Sir, 1846-1911 1
- Coffin, William A. (William Anderson), 1855-1925 1
- Cook, Albert S. (Albert Stanburrough), 1853-1927 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 5
- Stored onsite and offsite 2
Department of Design, School of Fine Arts, Yale University, records
The records consist of schedules, instructions, and administrative forms documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Department of Design.
D. Cady Eaton papers
Correspondence, notebooks, journals, lectures, drafts of articles and books, and other writings of D. Cady Eaton, art historian, social commentator, and professor at Yale. Included are a number of articles of a philosophical and satirical nature written for the New Haven Journal and Courier.
School of Art and Architecture, Yale University, records
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, meeting minutes, statistics, financial records, and lecture materials documenting the students, faculty, curriculum, and general administration of the Yale School of Art and Architecture and its predecessors. Includes the records of Dean Everett V. Meeks.
School of Art, Yale University, records
The records consist of subject files, correspondence, printed material, posters, and films documenting the administration, staff, and students of the Yale School of Art and its predecessors. Records documenting the Planning and Priorities Committee and the Graphic Art Department are also included as well as records of the Yale Center for American Art and Material Culture.
School of Art, Yale University, student records
The records consist of student records of the Yale School of Art and its predecessors: School of Fine Arts, School of Architecture and Design, and School of Art and Architecture.
School of Fine Arts, Yale University, photographs
The rmaterials consist of photographs of class scenes in the Yale School of Fine Arts and sculpture in the Yale Art Gallery.
John Ferguson Weir papers
Correspondence, addresses and writings, papers relating to the Yale School of the Fine Arts, and other papers of John F. Weir, artist, painter and first director of the Yale School of the Fine Arts, serving from 1869-1913. Correspondents include many persons prominent in the art world between 1870 and 1920. There is also much material on the origins and development of art education in this country and at Yale.