Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- Art -- Study and teaching 3
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 3
- Architecture -- Study and teaching 2
- Art students 2
- College students 2
- Schools of architecture 2
- Audiotapes 1
- College art museums 1
- Design -- Study and teaching 1
- Graphic arts -- Study and teaching 1
- Motion pictures (visual works) 1
- Photographs 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula 1
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- Yale University. Art Gallery 2
- Yale University. School of Architecture and Design 2
- Yale University. School of Art 2
- Yale University. School of Art and Architecture 2
- Meeks, Everett V. (Everett Victor), 1879-1954 1
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 2
- Stored offsite 2
Department of Design, School of Fine Arts, Yale University, records
The records consist of schedules, instructions, and administrative forms documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Department of Design.
School of Art and Architecture, Yale University, records
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, meeting minutes, statistics, financial records, and lecture materials documenting the students, faculty, curriculum, and general administration of the Yale School of Art and Architecture and its predecessors. Includes the records of Dean Everett V. Meeks.
School of Art, Yale University, records
The records consist of subject files, correspondence, printed material, posters, and films documenting the administration, staff, and students of the Yale School of Art and its predecessors. Records documenting the Planning and Priorities Committee and the Graphic Art Department are also included as well as records of the Yale Center for American Art and Material Culture.
School of Fine Arts, Yale University, photographs
The rmaterials consist of photographs of class scenes in the Yale School of Fine Arts and sculpture in the Yale Art Gallery.