Showing Collections: 1–2 of 2
- Architecture -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- College buildings 1
- College facilities -- Connecticut -- New Haven -- Planning 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Cooper, Robertson & Partners 1
- Farwell, John Villiers, 1858-1944 1
- Levin, Richard 1
- Lorimer, Linda Koch, 1952- 1
- Pope, John Russell, 1874-1937 1
The records consist of correspondence, blueprints and tables, clippings, and publications maintained by John V. Farwell as chairman of the Committee on the Architectural Plan.
The material consists of a final draft of the Yale University publication Framework for Campus Planning, annotated by Richard Levin, president of Yale, and Linda Lorimer, vice-president and secretary. The document outlines the university's largest building and renovations program in its history.