Showing Collections: 1–3 of 3
- College students -- Societies, etc. 2
- African American college students 1
- African American college students -- Societies, etc. 1
- African Americans 1
- Mexican American students -- Societies, etc. 1
- Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (New Haven, Conn.) 1
- Yale University. Afro-American Cultural Center 1
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 2
- Stored onsite and offsite 1
The records consist of correspondence, reports, minutes and agendas, programs, newsletters, news clippings, photographs and digital images, oral histories, exhibit records, and posters documenting the activities and programs of the Afro-American Cultural Center and African-Americans at Yale.
The records consist of conference materials documenting the Yale Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (MEChA), African American Studies, the Black Student Alliance at Yale, and a study documenting conferences on AIDS and HIV infections.