Showing Collections: 1–3 of 3
- Art students 2
- Architecture -- Study and teaching 1
- Art -- Study and teaching 1
- Art schools 1
- Schools of architecture 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- Yale University. School of Architecture 2
- Yale University. School of Art 2
- Meeks, Everett V. (Everett Victor), 1879-1954 1
- Yale University. Art Gallery 1
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 2
- Stored onsite and offsite 1
The records consist of student records maintained by the Yale School of Architecture.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, meeting minutes, statistics, financial records, and lecture materials documenting the students, faculty, curriculum, and general administration of the Yale School of Art and Architecture and its predecessors. Includes the records of Dean Everett V. Meeks.
The records consist of student records of the Yale School of Art and its predecessors: School of Fine Arts, School of Architecture and Design, and School of Art and Architecture.