Showing Collections: 61–80 of 160
- College students 72
- College students -- Societies, etc. 50
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 13
- Student housing 12
- College students -- Religious life 10
- Photographs 10
- Greek letter societies 9
- College student newspapers and periodicals 8
- Universities and colleges -- Religion 8
- Church work 7
- Vocal groups 7
- Women college students 7
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 6
- Art students 5
- College theater 5
- Debates and debating 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Secret societies -- United States 5
- Theater 5
- Born digital 4 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Yale University 145
- Yale College (1718-1887) 15
- Yale College (1887- ) 7
- Timothy Dwight College (Yale University) 4
- Yale University. School of Art 4
- Yale University. School of Fine Arts 4
- Black Student Alliance at Yale 3
- Davenport College (Yale University) 3
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 3
- Pierson College (Yale University) 3
- Saybrook College (Yale University) 3
- Yale University. Afro-American Cultural Center 3
- Yale University. Dramatic Association 3
- Yale University. School of Architecture and Design 3
- Yale University. School of Art and Architecture 3
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School 3
- Yale University. Yale Political Union 3
- Berkeley College (Yale University) 2
- Beta Theta Pi. Phi Chi Chapter (Yale University) 2
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 135
- Stored onsite and offsite 25
This intentionally assembled collection consists of posters and postcards documenting lesbian, gay, transgender, bisexual, and queer student life at Yale, specifically gay pride week events and activities. Also included are posters documenting plays written by William Schwalbe.
The records consist of correspondence, secretary's records, treasurer's records, and librarian's records documenting society activities, membership, financial affairs, the society's founding, book collections, and other relevant activities.
The records consist of newsletters and miscellaneous material pertaining to the Yale Miniature Tree Growers' Association, a student social club.
The records consist of the administrative files and memorabilia of Stanton Wheeler, Master of Morse College from 1995-2001.
The records consist of conference materials documenting the Yale Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (MEChA), African American Studies, the Black Student Alliance at Yale, and a study documenting conferences on AIDS and HIV infections.
The records consist of tour records, performance events, scrapbooks, photographs and musical recordings from New Blue, the first women's a cappella group at Yale University.
The records consist of reports, budgets, research materials, statistics, sample tests, and fact books.
The records consist of transcripts and grade lists for students in Yale College and Sheffield Scientific School maintained by the Yale Faculty of Arts and Sciences Office of the Registrar.
The records consist of an information packet and t-shirt documenting the Yale minority recruitment weekend.
The materials consist of audio recordings and transcripts of oral history interviews conducted by Florence Minnis with women faculty, administrators, and staff affiliated with Yale University.
The materials consist of party correspondence, minutes, articles, research papers, debate materials, and a whip list. There are also research papers, debate web sheets, party constitution, event ephemera, speeches, and news articles.
The records consist of correspondence, manuscripts, scrapbooks, printed material, catalogues, dissertations, minutes, register books, membership lists, speeches, the original 1789 charter, and financial material documenting elections, presentations and addresses, honorary appointments and medalists, and other activities of the Connecticut Alpha chapter of Phi Beta Kappa at Yale.
The records consist of correspondence, budget materials, and subject files documenting student activities and accomplishments, scholarships, athletics, and student employment.
Pierson College, Yale University, student records for the Classes of 1951-1973 maintained by the master
The records consist of student records maintained by the master of Pierson College, Yale University.
Pierson College, Yale University, student records for the Classes of 1964-2017 maintained by the dean
The records consist of student records maintained by the dean of Pierson College, Yale University.