Showing Collections: 121–140 of 160
- College students 72
- College students -- Societies, etc. 50
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 13
- Student housing 12
- College students -- Religious life 10
- Photographs 10
- Greek letter societies 9
- College student newspapers and periodicals 8
- Universities and colleges -- Religion 8
- Church work 7
- Vocal groups 7
- Women college students 7
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 6
- Art students 5
- College theater 5
- Debates and debating 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Secret societies -- United States 5
- Theater 5
- Born digital 4 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Yale University 145
- Yale College (1718-1887) 15
- Yale College (1887- ) 7
- Timothy Dwight College (Yale University) 4
- Yale University. School of Art 4
- Yale University. School of Fine Arts 4
- Black Student Alliance at Yale 3
- Davenport College (Yale University) 3
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 3
- Pierson College (Yale University) 3
- Saybrook College (Yale University) 3
- Yale University. Afro-American Cultural Center 3
- Yale University. Dramatic Association 3
- Yale University. School of Architecture and Design 3
- Yale University. School of Art and Architecture 3
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School 3
- Yale University. Yale Political Union 3
- Berkeley College (Yale University) 2
- Beta Theta Pi. Phi Chi Chapter (Yale University) 2
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 135
- Stored onsite and offsite 25
The records consist of audition materials documenting Whim 'n Rhythm at Yale and the diary of Charlotte Juergens written during the Whim n' Rhythm 2016 world tour.
The papers consist of Anna Wipfler's (Yale 2009) senior essay, "The Making of 'the Gay Ivy': A History of Lesbian and Gay Student Organizing at Yale, 1969-1987" and her interviews with lesbian and gay Yale alumni.
The records consist of correspondence, member lists, minutes, and ledgers documenting the activities and operations of the Manuscript Society (incorporated as the Wrexham Foundation).
The records consist of membership lists, correspondence, subject files, reference materials, mailings to members, and other materials documenting Yale Aviation, formerly Yale Aviation Club.
The volumes document academic performance of students from the Classes of 1813-1918, Yale College.
The materials consist of judgements, petitions, dismissals, correspondence, and confessions documenting student discipline at Yale.
The records consist of correspondence, committee minutes, and reports documenting the activities of Judith Brandenberg, associate dean of Yale College, concerning the education of women.
The records consist of administrative files, reports, and correspondence documenting activities and the operations of the Yale College registrar. Included are student files and grade books, entrance cards, room assignments, and attendance records.
The records consist of an interview [audiocassette] of Kingman Brewster, Jr. concerning May Day, 1970.
The materials consist primarily of photographic negatives used in the Yale Daily News. Subjects cover all aspects of Yale student life, including athletics and student demonstrations.
The records consist of correspondence, annual reports, budget and accounting records, rosters, memoranda, photographs and general administrative records concerning the activities of Rollin G. Osterweis as director of the Yale Debate Association.
The records consist of correspondence, financial records, set designs, scrapbooks, show files, programs, scripts, posters, and photographs documenting the administration and production of theatrical works by the Yale Dramatic Association.
The records consist of the budget, tickets, an invitation, a program, a script, and a commemorative publication documenting the Yale Stage Blue production.
The records consist of a typed letter from Albert Tate, Jr., founding editor of the Yale Freshman Weekly, to Charles H. Long, Jr. The letter documents the history of the publication, which appeared from 1938-1943.
The records consist of programs, photographs, scrapbooks, songbooks, sheet music, posters, and press clippings documenting the activities of the Yale Glee Club. Also included is a notebook of signatures of Yale Glee Club associates who attended the 125th reunion in 1986.