Showing Collections: 381–389 of 389
- Educators 226
- Diaries 63
- Families 63
- Education 60
- Clergy 46
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 41
- Literature -- History and criticism 32
- Connecticut 30
- Account books 29
- Europe -- Description and travel 28
- Women -- Education 26
- Europe 25
- Lawyers 24
- Science 24
- New Haven (Conn.) 23
- Authors 21
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 21
- Law 20
- Physicians 20
- College presidents 19 ∧ less
- English 376
- Multiple languages 11
- French 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Yale University 276
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 16
- Yale University. President's Office 16
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 15
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 14
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 13
- Woolsey, Theodore Dwight, 1801-1889 13
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 12
- Yale University. School of Medicine 12
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 11
- Porter, Noah, 1811-1892 11
- Yale Law School 11
- Yale-China Association 11
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 10
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 10
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 10
- Baldwin, Simeon E. (Simeon Eben), 1840-1927 9
- Eliot, Charles William, 1834-1926 9
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 9
- Yale College (1887- ). Administration 9 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 308
- Stored onsite and offsite 79
- Stored onsite 2
The records consist of correspondence, printed materials, speeches, committee files, reports, scripts, theses, and budgets documenting the activities of the dean of the Yale School of Drama. Included are records of Deans Robert Brustein, Howard Stein, and Lloyd Richards.
The records consist of correspondence, recommendations, letters, newspaper clippings, printed materials, applications, and nominations documenting the 1978 search committee for a dean of the Yale School of Drama.
Yale Summer and Special Programs records concerning the American Economic Association Summer Minority Program
The records consist of correspondence, program information, student evaluations, financial papers, and subject files of the Yale Summer and Special Programs documenting the activities and operations of the American Economic Association Summer Minority Program at Yale, which ended in 1982.
The materials consist of photographs of Army and Navy Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC and NROTC), Signal Corps, Yale Batteries, and Civil Affairs Training program activities at Yale during World War I and World War II. Includes images of drilling instruction, exercises, and artillery practice. There are a few photographs of Yale students during the Spanish-American War.
The materials consist of audiotapes, a videotape, transcripts, and project and background files relating to "One Story, Many Voices: An Oral History of the Yale University Women's Organization."
The records consist of minutes, including minutes of the Newcomer's Club, newsletters, annual reports, program records, correspondence, and printed materials documenting the activities of the Yale University Women's Organization.
The records consist of clippings, reports, and correspondence documenting the Yale Women's Action Committee study of sexual and gender harassment at Yale. Also includes a report and newsclipping concerning sexual harassment at Harvard.
Largely reprints of papers by John Zeleny (1897-1945), together with a volume of laboratory notes kept during his attendance at the University of Berlin (1897), biographical information, photographs, and a testimonial book presented to Zeleny upon his retirement in 1940.