Showing Collections: 1–11 of 11
- College students -- Societies, etc. 9
- Photographs 2
- Secret societies -- United States 2
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- College athletes 1
- College teachers -- Societies, etc. 1
- Engravings (prints) 1
- Lithographs 1
- Sigma Delta Chi Society (Yale College) 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Soldiers -- Education, Non-military -- United States 1
- Universities and colleges -- Employees -- Societies, etc. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Education and the war 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 9
- Beta Theta Pi. Phi Chi Chapter (Yale University) 3
- Yale College (1718-1887) 3
- Chi Phi (Fraternity). Omicron Chapter (Yale University) 2
- Phi Beta Kappa. Connecticut Alpha (Yale University) 2
- Acacia Fraternity. Yale Chapter 1
- Alpha Delta Phi. Yale Chapter 1
- Beaumont Medical Club 1
- Blair, Edwin Foster, 1901- 1
- Book and Snake Society 1
- Centro Español de Yale 1
- Chi Delta Theta (Yale University) 1
- Chi Epsilon (U.S.) 1
- Chi Phi Fraternity. Omicron Chapter (Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School) 1
- Cloister Club 1
- Connecticut Artillery. 10th Field Artillery. Batteries A, B, C, D (Yale Batteries) 1
- Couch, Franklin Lindley 1
- Crawford, Albert Beecher, 1891- 1
- Delta Kappa Epsilon. Phi Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Delta Phi. Omicron Chapter (Yale University) 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 8
- Stored onsite and offsite 3
Beta Theta Pi, Yale University, records
The records consists of published materials of Beta Theta Pi, Phi Chi Chapter at Yale.
Chi Delta Theta, Yale College, records
The materials consist of the 1821 constitution of the Chi Delta Theta fraternity of Yale College.
Chi Phi, Yale University, records
The records consist of correspondence, membership lists, a guest book, photograph, memorabilia, and a book of initiates.
Clubs, societies, and organizations at Yale records
The records consist of minutes of meetings, membership lists, correspondence, constitutions and bylaws, scrapbooks, library records, financial and business records, programs and invitations, articles and news clippings, reports, songbooks, notices, newsletters, and related materials documenting the organization, activities, and operations of various student, faculty, and staff organizations, and other Yale community groups.
Franklin Lindley Couch, Class of 1917, Yale College, memorabilia
The materials consist of memorabilia, photographs, artifacts, and an engraving documenting Franklin Lindley Couch's (Yale 1917) extracurricular activities while a student at Yale. Included are materials documenting the Yale Courant staff, Beta Theta Pi fraternity, Calcium Light Night, and the Yale Field Artillery in World War I.
Fence Club, Yale University, records
The records consist of the administrative records, minutes, a charm, and a 1929 photograph of the Fence Club, a fraternity at Yale.
Men of Yale Series records
The records consist of lists, typescripts, correspondence, and financial records relating to the Men of Yale Series edited by Albert B. Crawford (Yale 1913).
Phi Beta Kappa, Yale University, records
The records consist of correspondence, manuscripts, scrapbooks, printed material, catalogues, dissertations, minutes, register books, membership lists, speeches, the original 1789 charter, and financial material documenting elections, presentations and addresses, honorary appointments and medalists, and other activities of the Connecticut Alpha chapter of Phi Beta Kappa at Yale.
Pi Sigma Tau, Yale College, records
The records consist of minutes, lists of officers, drawings and memorabilia documenting Pi Sigma Tau at Yale.
Stone Trust Corporation, Yale University, records
The records consist of photograph albums, ledgers, minutes, financial records, correspondence, constitution and amendments, and biographical information documenting the activities and operations of the Book and Snake Society (incorporated as the Stone Trust Corporation) and Cloister Club at Yale, and its predecessor, Sigma Delta Chi Society.
Yale clubs and societies photographs
The materials consist of pictures and photographs of the activities and members of Yale clubs, societies, fraternities, vocal groups, and organizations.