Showing Collections: 1–5 of 5
- Class reunions 1
- College students -- Societies, etc. 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching 1
- Lectures and lecturing 1
- Science -- Societies, etc. 1
- Science -- Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Science students 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 1 ∧ less
- Yale College (1718-1887) 1
- Yale College (1718-1887). Sheffield Scientific School 1
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School. Class of 1912 1
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3
- Stored onsite and offsite 2
The materials consist of correspondence, photographs and printed ephemera documenting the Sheffield Scientific School Classes of 1912 and 1904.
The materials consist of photographs documenting faculty, students, alumni, and activities of the Yale Sheffield Scientific School.
The records consist of correspondence, minutes, reports, financial records, student records and papers, photographs and memorabilia, grade books, clippings, class records, memoranda, notes, a copy of the 1944 charter and by-laws of the Board of Trustees of the Sheffield Scientific School and administrative files documenting the history and operations of the Sheffield Scientific School and relate to virtually every aspect of its activities.
The materials consist of photographs and pictures of South Sheffield Hall at Yale. Included are photographs by photographers de Silva and Pach Bros.
The materials consist of formal portraits, group portraits, and reunion photographs of students and graduates of Yale College, Yale School of Law, Yale School of Divinity, Yale School of Medicine and the Sheffield Scientific School.