Showing Collections: 41–60 of 64
- College sports 15
- Diaries 13
- Families 13
- Photographs 10
- Lawyers 7
- Account books 6
- Educators 6
- Photoprints 6
- Authors 5
- Business 5
- Clergy 5
- Connecticut 5
- Law 5
- West (U.S.) 5
- Deeds 4
- Europe 4
- Europe -- Description and travel 4
- Literature -- History and criticism 4
- Medicine 4 ∧ less
- Yale University 49
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 13
- Yale University Athletic Association 12
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 5
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics, Physical Education, and Recreation 5
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 4
- Pinchot, Gifford, 1865-1946 4
- Camp, Walter, 1859-1925 3
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 3
- Knollenberg, Bernhard, 1892-1973 3
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 3
- Asakawa, Kan'ichi, 1873-1948 2
- Bacon, Leonard Woolsey, 1830-1907 2
- Berkeley College (Yale University) 2
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933 2
- Dana, Edward Salisbury, 1849-1935 2
- Dennis, Lawrence, 1893-1977 2
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 2
- Gorgas, William Crawford, 1854-1920 2
- Harkness, Edward Stephen, 1874-1940 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 34
- Stored onsite and offsite 29
- Stored onsite 1
The material consists of scrapbooks of Karl Parrish, Class of 1934, School of Engineering, Yale University, documenting the Yale campus and downtown New Haven, Connecticut. The scapbooks contain photographs, newsclippings, and a critique advocating the "greening" of Yale campus with the conversion of streets to walkways.
Collection contains a scrapbook of ephemera collected from athletic events and other activities by Herbert E. Pickett, Jr., Yale College, Class of 1913.
The papers of Grover Francis Powers contain correspondence, reports, writings, and a scrapbook. They document Powers' interest in mentally challenged children and involvement with the National Association for Retarded Children, the American Pediatric Society, and the Southbury Training School, as well as other organizations.
The records consist of scrapbooks maintained by the master of Saybrook College, Yale University.
The material consists of printed material, posters and a scrapbook of newspaper clippings documenting activities and events of the Yale School of Art and the Yale School of Art & Architecture.
Correspondence, diaries, journals, scrapbooks, photographs and miscellanea relating to Walter Keeler Scofield's career as naval surgeon during the Civil War and his later voyages to Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, and the West Indies.
The scrapbook documents fellows and associate fellows of Timothy Dwight College, Yale University.
The records consist of scrapbooks, mostly produced by the Timothy Dwight printshop, documenting activities and residents of Timothy Dwight College, Yale University.
The papers consist of correspondence, photographs (mostly unidentified), a scrapbook, and a family record book compiled by David Cushman Twichell. The papers document Twichell's career; interests; marriage; and family, particularly his father Joseph Hopkins Twichell. The papers include a small photograph album documenting the architecture and Cordero family of Isleta, New Mexico, where Twichell may have had a home.
Charles Wayne Chase, Class of 1923, Sheffield Scientific School, photographs and memorabilia documenting life at Yale
The collection consists of scrapbooks, photographs, newspaper clippings and ephemera of Charles Wayne Chase primarily documenting the Yale Crew Team, rowing and regattas.
The records consist of song arrangements, sheet music, audio recordings, membership lists, advertisements, clippings, photographs, posters, scrapbooks, and other memorabilia of the Yale Whiffenpoofs.
The records document the activities of the Yale-China Association in mainland China (1901-1951), Hong Kong (1951-present), and the United States (1901-present). They consist of administrative and policy files produced by the home office in New Haven, correspondence and memoranda written by staff members while serving in China, and administrative files and correspondence produced by the New Asia office in Hong Kong.