Showing Collections: 1–13 of 13
- Artists -- Great Britain 11
- Correspondence 7
- Engravings (prints) 4
- Photographs 4
- Graphite drawings 3
- Letters 3
- Artists -- Great Britain -- Correspondence 2
- Artists' books 2
- Artists' books -- Great Britain 2
- Clippings 2
- Exhibition catalogs 2
- Painters -- Great Britain 2
- Pen and ink drawings 2
- Prospectuses 2
- Sculptors -- Great Britain 2
- Sculpture -- Great Britain 2
- Sketchbooks 2
- Watercolors (paintings) 2
- Account books 1
- Albums (Books) 1 ∧ less
- German 1
- Campbell, Ken, 1939- 2
- Chalon, Alfred Edward, 1780-1860 2
- Cooke, Edward William, 1811-1880 2
- Cope, Charles West, 1811-1890 2
- Courtney, Cathy 2
- Eastlake, Charles Lock, Sir, 1793-1865 2
- Knight, John Prescott, 1803-1881 2
- Maclise, Daniel, 1806-1870 2
- Redgrave, Richard, 1804-1888 2
- Roberts, David, 1796-1864 2
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 2
- Victoria and Albert Museum 2
- Ackroyd, Norman, 1938- 1
- Allan, William, 1782-1850 1
- Arts Council of Great Britain 1
- Austin, Samuel, 1796-1834 1
- Baily, Edward Hodges, 1788-1867 1
- Beardsmore Gallery (London, England) 1
- Begaye, Mary Frances 1
- Benn, Timothy, 1936-2019 1 ∧ less
The collection comprises correspondence, photographs, and printed material concerning the Welsh artist Frank Brangwyn.
The collection comprises travel sketches, scrapbooks, and genealogical material concerning the Carr family of Northumberland, England.
The collection comprises printed and manuscript material concerning contemporary British artists' books, compiled by Cathy Courtney. It includes exhibition invitations and announcements; press releases; prospectuses; catalogs; curricula vitae; correspondence; newsletters; interviews; artist's statements; brochures; and news articles.
This collection comprises an extra-illustrated copy--with many engravings and original manuscript letters--of the second edition of John Thomas Smith's Nollekens and his times, comprehending a life of that celebrated sculptor: and memoirs of several contemporary artists, from the time of Roubillac, Hogarth, and Reynolds, to that of Fuseli, Flaxman, and Blake (London : Henry Colburn, 1829).
The collection comprises correspondence, scrapbooks, photographs, prints, drawings, and publications concerning Hubert von Herkomer, and Herkomer's family.
The collection comprises correspondence by British artists, collected by Paul Mellon.
The collection includes two albums containing Parker's own record of the sale of his paintings and prints from his paintings.
The archive comprises approximately 400 autograph letters, from upwards of 120 correspondents, addressed to Richard Redgrave (1804-1888).
Album of letters to David Roberts, with autographs, engraved portraits, and printed ephemera, compiled by Henry Sanford Bicknell
This collection comprises letters sent by John Ruskin to Thomas Goff Lupton (or his family) from 1850 to 1873. It also includes one ALS to Lupton from Benjamin Haydon, sent in 1845.
The collection comprises original work by Sam Smith including ink drawings, mock-ups, hand-carved wooden boats, paper model sets, typescripts, and correspondence.
The collection comprises greeting cards, ephemera, and printed material related to the British artist Joe Tilson and his family.