Showing Collections: 21–37 of 37
- Correspondence 32
- Painters -- Great Britain 11
- Artists -- Great Britain 8
- Art -- Collectors and collecting 5
- Letters 5
- Painting, British -- 19th century 5
- Photographs 5
- Drawings (visual works) 4
- Painting, British 4
- Art, British 3
- Artists' books 3
- Engravings (prints) 3
- Photography 3
- Prospectuses 3
- Account books 2
- Art appreciation 2
- Artists -- Great Britain -- Correspondence 2
- Artists' books -- Great Britain 2
- Catalogs 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2 ∧ less
- German 1
- Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain) 5
- Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 5
- Burne-Jones, Edward Coley, 1833-1898 4
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 4
- Circle Press 3
- Hunt, William Holman, 1827-1910 3
- King, Ron, 1932- 3
- Millais, John Everett, 1829-1896 3
- Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood 3
- Rossetti, Dante Gabriel, 1828-1882 3
- Bell, Vanessa, 1879-1961 2
- Boxall, William, Sir, 1800-1879 2
- Britton, John, 1771-1857 2
- Brown, Ford Madox, 1821-1893 2
- Browning, Elizabeth Barrett, 1806-1861 2
- Cattermole, George, 1800-1868 2
- Chalon, Alfred Edward, 1780-1860 2
- Clark, Kenneth, 1903-1983 2
- Cooke, Edward William, 1811-1880 2
- Cope, Charles West, 1811-1890 2 ∧ less
Paul Oppé letters to Janet Camp Troxell
The collection comprises letters from Paul Oppé to Janet Camp Troxell, with related material.
Henry Perlee Parker collection
The collection includes two albums containing Parker's own record of the sale of his paintings and prints from his paintings.
Hester Lynch Piozzi Letters to Dr. William Makepeace Thackeray
The collection comprises 98 autograph letters from Hester Lynch Piozzi to her friend and physician, Dr. William Makepeace Thackeray, dated between April 16, 1795, and September 10, 1816, compiled and bound together in a single album.
Pugin family archive
The collection comprises correspondence and other manuscript material concerning the family of Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin (1812-1852).
Letters to Richard Redgrave
The archive comprises approximately 400 autograph letters, from upwards of 120 correspondents, addressed to Richard Redgrave (1804-1888).
Album of letters to David Roberts, with autographs, engraved portraits, and printed ephemera, compiled by Henry Sanford Bicknell
Dante Gabriel Rossetti Letters to Ellen Heaton
Dante Gabriel Rossetti Letters to William Houghton Clabburn
Royal College of Art Sketch Club Collection
John Ruskin Letters to Ellen Heaton
The collection comprises letters from John Ruskin to Ellen Heaton, written from 1855 to 1864.
John Ruskin letters to John Henry Le Keux
John Ruskin: Letters to Thomas Goff Lupton
This collection comprises letters sent by John Ruskin to Thomas Goff Lupton (or his family) from 1850 to 1873. It also includes one ALS to Lupton from Benjamin Haydon, sent in 1845.
Matthew Shepperson archive
The collection comprises manuscript material concerning Matthew Shepperson, portrait copyist, art instructor to elite lords and ladies, and collector of portraits
Joseph Southall archive
The collection comprises 14 autograph letters from Joseph Southall to Laurence Hodson; a catalog of paintings by Southall; and three additional lists of works by Southall.
Alfred Wareing archive
The collection comprises material relating to the theatrical manager and producer, Alfred Wareing, and his family. Incudes photographs, correspondence and clippings.
Thomas Woolner Letters to John Frederick Lewis
Stanley Wootton archive
The collection comprises letters addressed to Stanley Wootton, 1933-1934, concerning horse racing and the race course at Epsom, England (home of the Derby horse race)