Showing Collections: 1–12 of 12
- Graphite drawings 7
- Sketchbooks 5
- Botanical illustrations 4
- Diaries 4
- Letters 4
- Pen and ink drawings 4
- Children's art 3
- Engravings (prints) 3
- Landscape drawings 3
- Art, Amateur -- Great Britain 2
- Juvenilia 2
- Quakers -- Great Britain 2
- Scotland -- Pictorial works 2
- South Africa -- Description and travel 2
- Switzerland -- Pictorial works 2
- Travel sketches -- Europe 2
- Travel sketches -- France 2
- Travel sketches -- Great Britain 2
- Travel sketches -- Switzerland 2 ∧ less
- Albert, Prince Consort, consort of Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1861 1
- Arts Council of Great Britain 1
- Backhouse, Edward, 1808-1879 1
- Backhouse, John Mounsey 1
- Backhouse, Lucy Backhouse, 1812-1872 1
- Backhouse, Rachel, 1826-1898 1
- Backhouse, Thomas J. (Thomas James), 1810-1857 1
- Backus family 1
- Barclay, Ann Ford, 1822-1913 1
- Barclay, Elizabeth Gurney 1
- Begaye, Mary Frances 1
- Benn, Timothy, 1936-2019 1
- Boxer (Ship : 1855-1865) 1
- Brand, John, 1744-1806 1
- British Broadcasting Corporation 1
- Browne, William, 1590-approximately 1645 1
- Camden Arts Centre 1
- Carr family 1
- Carr, Anna Margaret, 1797-1872 1
- Carr, Harriet, 1829-1889 1 ∧ less
Backhouse and Mounsey collection
The collection comprises etchings, lithographs, and drawings by Edward Backhouse, Edward Backhouse Mounsey, and other members of the Backhouse and Mounsey families of Darlington (County Durham) in the early 19th century.
Carr family collection of travel sketches, scrapbooks, and genealogical material
The collection comprises travel sketches, scrapbooks, and genealogical material concerning the Carr family of Northumberland, England.
Collection of designs for Worcester porcelain
The collection comprises eight volumes of designs for the painting of Worcester porcelain and one account book, the work of Henry Taylor (1825-1888), his father James Taylor (1790-1852), and his grandfather William Taylor.
Ellen Fenton Diaries of Travels to Boulogne-sur-Mer
The collection comprises illustrated manuscript diaries of Ellen Fenton of Haven Green House, Ealing, which chronicle her summer family vacations to Boulogne-sur-Mer, 1854-1862, in nine volumes.
James Forbes archive: A voyage from England to Bombay with descriptions in Asia, Africa, and South America
Mary Leighton Collection
The collection comprises ten original sketchbooks, albums, and scrapbooks compiled by Mary Leighton and her children, 1824-1860.
Charles Robert Leslie Collection
The collection comprises sketchbooks, writings, and correspondence by Charles Robert Leslie (1794-1859) and his family.
Robert Provo Norris Collection
The collection comprises personal diaries, watercolors, and drawings by Robert Provo Norris, most of which were created while he was a soldier stationed on the Cape of Good Hope in South Africa during the Frontier ("Kaffir") Wars of the 1840s and 1850s.
Pease family collection of sketchbooks and exercise books
The collection comprises sketchbooks and exercise books belonging to the Pease family of Durham and Yorkshire Counties, England. The Peases were part of an important network of Quaker industrialists in the northeast of England, and established the nation's first railroad in 1825. Items in the collection date from the early nineteenth to the early twentieth century.
Edwin Augustus Porcher Collection
The collection comprises the drawings, diary, and log books of Edwin Augustus Porcher, from tours of duty to South and East Asia (1849-1853) aboard the HMS Cleopatra and the Mediterranean and North Africa (1857-60) aboard the HMS Hibernia, HMS Kertch and HMS Boxer.
Rowe collection of botanical specimens
The collection comprises over 500 pressed plant specimens from the area around Liverpool, assembled by a "Miss Rowe" of 2 Elizabeth Street, in 1861.
Sam Smith Collection
The collection comprises original work by Sam Smith including ink drawings, mock-ups, hand-carved wooden boats, paper model sets, typescripts, and correspondence.