Showing Collections: 1–8 of 8
- German 1
- Albert, Prince Consort, consort of Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1861 1
- Alloway, Lawrence, 1926-1990 1
- Brand, John, 1744-1806 1
- Browne, William, 1590-approximately 1645 1
- Carr family 1
- Carr, Anna Margaret, 1797-1872 1
- Carr, Harriet, 1829-1889 1
- Carr, Ralph Edward, 1833-1892 (History of the family of Carr of Dunston Hill, Co. Durham) 1
- Carr, Thomas William, 1830-1912 1
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -1400 1
- Cracherode, Clayton Mordaunt, 1730-1799 1
- Cranworth, Laura Rolfe, Lady, 1807-1868 1
- Cranworth, Robert Monsey Rolfe, Baron, 1790-1868 1
- Del Renzio, Toni 1
- Dubuffet, Jean, 1901-1985 1
- Eshott House (Alnwick, England) 1
- Fenton family 1
- Fenton, Anna H., b. ca. 1851 1
- Fenton, Clara Leycetter, b. ca. 1841 1
- Fenton, Ellen, b. ca. 1813 1 ∧ less
Carr family collection of travel sketches, scrapbooks, and genealogical material
Call Number: MSS 8
Overview: The collection comprises travel sketches, scrapbooks, and genealogical material concerning the Carr family of Northumberland, England.
Dates: 1699-1981, bulk 1811-1899
Ellen Fenton Diaries of Travels to Boulogne-sur-Mer
Call Number: MSS 28
Overview: The collection comprises illustrated manuscript diaries of Ellen Fenton of Haven Green House, Ealing, which chronicle her summer family vacations to Boulogne-sur-Mer, 1854-1862, in nine volumes.
Hubert von Herkomer archive
Call Number: MSS 72
Scope and Contents: The collection comprises correspondence, scrapbooks, photographs, prints, drawings, and publications concerning Hubert von Herkomer, and Herkomer's family.
Jones family archive
Call Number: MSS 18
Overview: The collection comprises correspondence, photographs, sketchbooks, travel journals, notebooks, and printed material concerning Charles Jones (1780-1850) and his descendants. The correspondence spans the better part of the nineteenth century (1805-1878), with the bulk of the letters dating from the 1830s, 1840s, and 1850s; it offers a window into the life of a large middle-class dissenting family in mid nineteenth-century London.
Mary Leighton Collection
Call Number: MSS 16
Overview: The collection comprises ten original sketchbooks, albums, and scrapbooks compiled by Mary Leighton and her children, 1824-1860.
Charles Robert Leslie Collection
Call Number: MSS 15
Overview: The collection comprises sketchbooks, writings, and correspondence by Charles Robert Leslie (1794-1859) and his family.
Dates: circa 1812-1900
John McHale archive
Call Number: MSS 60
Overview: The collection comprises collage books, collages, drawings, palettes, and posters by John McHale, with related printed material, including catalogs, periodicals, ephemera, and small posters.
Dates: ca. 1950-1978.
Pease family collection of sketchbooks and exercise books
Call Number: MSS 6
Overview: The collection comprises sketchbooks and exercise books belonging to the Pease family of Durham and Yorkshire Counties, England. The Peases were part of an important network of Quaker industrialists in the northeast of England, and established the nation's first railroad in 1825. Items in the collection date from the early nineteenth to the early twentieth century.