Showing Collections: 1–6 of 6
- Art -- Collectors and collecting 3
- Art museum curators -- United States 3
- Art museums 2
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th Century 1
- Art -- History 1
- Education -- Research 1
- Gardening -- United States 1
- Museums and community 1
- Yale University. Alumni 1 ∧ less
- Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974 1
- Mellon, Paul 1
- Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Paintings and Sculpture Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Prints and Drawings Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Rare Books and Manuscripts Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Research Department 1 ∧ less
The Paintings and Sculpture department records consist of curatorial records dating from 1977 to 2013.
The Prints and Drawings department records document the department's curatorial activities from 1975 to 2018. The collection includes administrative documents, correspondence, acquisition records, exhibition records, and documentation of curators' scholarship and research.
The Rare Books and Manuscripts department records comprise general administrative records, correspondence, and exhibition records. Additionally, there are rare book dealer files that document the acquisition of books by the department.
The Research department records consist of administrative records, correspondence, and newsletters. The collection contains many records related to programs, fellowships, and internships headed by the department, such as Yale in London, the Visiting Fellows program, and the Bartels Internship program. Other documents pertain to the concerts, lectures, and film screenings organized by the department.