Showing Collections: 1–13 of 13
- Art museums 7
- Art, British 6
- Art museum curators -- United States 4
- Art -- Collectors and collecting 3
- Museums -- Management 3
- Museums and community 3
- Education -- Research 2
- Museums -- Public relations 2
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th Century 1
- Art -- Exhibitions 1
- Art -- History 1
- Art -- Reproduction 1
- Art museums -- Public relations 1
- Building -- Planning 1
- Gardening -- United States 1
- Museum stores 1
- Museums and the Internet 1
- Yale University. Alumni 1 ∧ less
- Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974 1
- Mellon, Paul 1
- Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Advancement and External Affairs Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Communications and Marketing Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Education Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Exhibitions and Publications Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Imaging Services Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Museum Shop 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Operations Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Paintings and Sculpture Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Prints and Drawings Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Rare Books and Manuscripts Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Research Department 1 ∧ less
This collection consists of the Advancement and External Affairs department records from 1966 to 2015. A major component is related to exhibitions held at the Center; this includes flyer designs, invitations, videos, brochures, press clippings, bookmarks, rack cards, visitor reports, and photographs. There are also records related to Friends of British Art. Public relations documentation accounts for much of the collection.
This collection consists of administrative files, promotional materials, press releases, and records of Yale Center for British Art exhibitions. This collection also contains media, mostly videos and photographs, created by the Communications Department from 1995 to the present.
This collection consists of Education department records from 1975-2018. There are general administrative records, records that relate to tours held at the Yale Center for British Art, and records that pertain to specific education programs created and run by the Center. There are planning materials, correspondence, and docent records, which include training materials and documentation of docent events.
The Exhibitions and Publications department records consist of general administrative records, correspondence within the Center and with other institutions, publication proofs and records, and documentation of exhibitions held both at the Center and at other institutions to which the Center contributed objects.
This collection contains administrative files and transparencies and photographs of artwork belonging to the Yale Center for British Art.
This collection includes documentation of museum shop activities and products, as well as promotional items produced by the Center and associated project documentation.
The Operations department records consist of administrative documents, correspondence, drawings, and material samples. The bulk of the collection relates to the original construction and furnishing and subsequent renovation and refurbishment projects at the Yale Center for British Art.
The Paintings and Sculpture department records consist of curatorial records dating from 1977 to 2013.
The Prints and Drawings department records document the department's curatorial activities from 1975 to 2018. The collection includes administrative documents, correspondence, acquisition records, exhibition records, and documentation of curators' scholarship and research.
The Rare Books and Manuscripts department records comprise general administrative records, correspondence, and exhibition records. Additionally, there are rare book dealer files that document the acquisition of books by the department.
The Research department records consist of administrative records, correspondence, and newsletters. The collection contains many records related to programs, fellowships, and internships headed by the department, such as Yale in London, the Visiting Fellows program, and the Bartels Internship program. Other documents pertain to the concerts, lectures, and film screenings organized by the department.