Showing Collections: 1–2 of 2
- Architectural photography 1
- Architecture -- Conservation and restoration 1
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th Century 1
- Art museum directors 1
- Art museums 1
- Museums -- Management 1 ∧ less
- Brewster, Kingman, Jr., 1919-1988 1
- Clement, Constance 1
- Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974 1
- Mellon, Paul 1
Call Number: A002
Abstract: This collection is comprised of photographic material created between 1970-2011 and documents the formation, use, and renovations of the Yale Center for British Art. Originating from the office of Constance "Cecie" Clement, Deputy Director and head of building conservation for the YCBA, these photographs are primarily 8" x 10" black and white photographs and 35mm and 120mm film negatives and document the construction, building details, evelations, of the museum as well as events,...
Call Number: A032
Scope and Contents:
This collection consists of the Yale Center for British Art annual reports from 1972-2016.