Showing Collections: 1–15 of 15
- Art -- Collectors and collecting 5
- Art museums 5
- Art -- History 3
- Art museum curators -- United States 3
- Museums -- Management 3
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th Century 1
- Art -- Periodicals 1
- Art -- Reproduction 1
- Art dealers 1
- Art museums -- United States 1
- Education -- Research 1
- Gardening -- United States 1
- Museums and community 1
- Museums and the Internet 1
- Yale University. Alumni 1 ∧ less
- Yale Center for British Art 10
- Mellon, Paul 4
- Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art 3
- Baskett, John 2
- Taylor, Basil 2
- Yale Center for British Art. Reference Library and Archives 2
- Brown, Jack 1
- Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974 1
- Mellon, Rachel Lambert 1
- National Gallery of Art (U.S.) 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Collections Information and Access Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Exhibitions and Publications Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Paintings and Sculpture Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Prints and Drawings Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Rare Books and Manuscripts Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Registration Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Research Department 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 6
- Stored offsite 5
- Stored onsite 4
Collection material pertains to correspondence, exhibition catalogs, art-related publications, brochures, and loose-leaf notebooks of art reproductions that document the life and career of John Baskett, art dealer and close friend of Paul Mellon.
This collection consists of the biannual newsletters for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art from the charity’s inaugural issue in December 1995 to May 2017.
This collection consists of a run of publications by the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art from 1966 to 2018.
This collection contains collection condition surveys that have been entered into TMS.
The Paintings and Sculpture department records consist of curatorial records dating from 1977 to 2013.
The Prints and Drawings department records document the department's curatorial activities from 1975 to 2018. The collection includes administrative documents, correspondence, acquisition records, exhibition records, and documentation of curators' scholarship and research.
This collection comprises a run of publications by the Yale Center for British Art from 1965 to 2018.
The Rare Books and Manuscripts department records comprise general administrative records, correspondence, and exhibition records. Additionally, there are rare book dealer files that document the acquisition of books by the department.
This collection consists of Reference Library and Archives department administrative records, documentation of the Reference Library's book collection, and documents pertaining to the development of its Photograph Archive.
This collection consists of loan files, special exhibition files, accession files, and black and white photographic prints and their accompanying negatives. The photographs depict objects from Paul Mellon’s bequest.
The Research department records consist of administrative records, correspondence, and newsletters. The collection contains many records related to programs, fellowships, and internships headed by the department, such as Yale in London, the Visiting Fellows program, and the Bartels Internship program. Other documents pertain to the concerts, lectures, and film screenings organized by the department.