Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- Clergy 2
- Young Women's Christian associations 2
- Youth in the ecumenical movement 2
- Ecumenical movement 1
- Families -- Religious life 1
- Young Women's Christian Association of the U.S.A 2
- American Inter-Seminary Missionary Alliance 1
- Eddy, Sherwood, 1871-1963 1
- European Student Relief 1
- Fries, Karl, 1861-1943 1
- Genné, Elizabeth Steel 1
- Genné, William H., 1910-1997 1
- Hoffmann, Conrad, 1884-1958 1
- International Student Service 1
- Kawai, Michi, 1877-1953 1
- Koo, Ts Zung, 1887- 1
- Laymen's Missionary Movement of the United States and Canada 1
- Maguire, Bruce 1
- Miller, Francis Pickens, 1895-1978 1
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 1
- National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America 1
- Nicolay, Paul, friherre, 1860-1919 1
- Paton, William, 1886-1943 1
- Rouse, Ruth, 1872-1956 1 ∧ less
Call Number: RG 79
Abstract: The papers document Genné's religious work among college and university students. Material relating to Genné's workshops and published articles describe contemporary attitudes about marriage, family life and sexuality during the 1950s-1970s, and detail his work and influence in these fields. William Henry Genné (1910-1997) was educated at Bucknell and Yale Universities and was ordained a Baptist minister in 1934. Genné was active in student religious work in various colleges and universities...
Call Number: RG 78
Abstract: The papers document the work of the Student Young Men's Christian Association primarily during the period when Bruce Maguire served as the Executive Secretary, 1955-1970. They provide insight into the activities and thought of American college students during this turbulent era and provide detailed information about the operations and policy of the Student YMCA as it sought to define its role in a changing society. Bruce Maguire was involved in student work for the YMCA from 1942 to 1971....
Call Number: RG 57
Abstract: The papers include correspondence, reports and minutes, study papers, printed material, and financial material. They constitute the official archive of the Student Christian Movement in New England (SCMNE) from its formation in 1934 to its dissolution in 1967. The papers contain information about the local Christian ministries programs of various colleges and universities in New England. These papers form part of a group of documentation at the Yale Divinity School Library of student work in...
Call Number: RG 46
Abstract: This collection contains the official archives of the WSCF through 1925; later official archives were held in Geneva and now comprise RG 46F. Many documents in this collection date from after 1925. The World's Student Christian Federation was created in 1895 to fulfill its founders' vision of an international student Christian movement which could encourage and coordinate the work of existing national student Christian movements, as well as stimulate the formation of unified student...