Showing Collections: 1–3 of 3
- Baptists -- Clergy 1
- Methodist Church -- New England 1
- New England -- Church history -- Sources 1
- Pastoral theology 1
- Preaching 1
- Presbyterian Church -- New England 1
- Sermons 1
- Universities and colleges -- Religion 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Brush, John W. (John Woolman), 1898-1990 1
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) 1
- Episcopal Church 1
- Hurlin, William, 1814-1910 1
- New England Commission for United Ministries in Higher Education 1
- United Church of Christ 1 ∧ less
The John Woolman Brush papers consist of materials documented and compiled by John Brush himself throughout his career. The collection spans from Brush’s early life after high school in 1914 through his retirement, with the latest materials being comments from the late 1970’s in some of his earlier journals, and letters from the 1980’s.
The collection is split into five series: Correspondence, Educational Materials, Pastoral Materials, Writings, and Journals and Diaries.
This collection documents the professional work of William Hurlin, who served as pastor for various Baptist churches in New England and was also involved in Baptist work on the state level, particularly in New Hampshire.