Showing Collections: 1–20 of 53
- Subject: Academic libraries X
- Manuscripts and Archives 50
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 3
- Academic libraries 22
- Academic libraries -- Administration 8
- Academic libraries -- Departmental libraries 8
- Photographs 8
- Academic libraries -- Design and construction 7
- College buildings -- Design and construction 7
- Academic libraries -- Collection development 4
- Architectural records 4
- College buildings 4
- Technical services (Libraries) 4
- Academic libraries -- Acquisitions 3
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 3
- Book collectors -- United States 2
- Book collectors -- United States -- 20th Century 2
- Born digital 2
- Computer files 2
- Librarians 2
- Libraries -- Automation 2
- Libraries -- Gifts, legacies 2
- Libraries -- Publishing 2 ∧ less
- English 52
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1
- Yale University. Library 48
- Yale University 20
- Research Libraries Group 3
- Yale Medical Library 3
- Beinecke, Frederick W. 2
- Yale University. Social Science Data Archive 2
- Yale University. Social Science Libraries and Information Services 2
- Acorn Press 1
- Alta California Bookstore 1
- Antall, József, 1932-1993 1
- Babb, James T. (James Tinkham), 1899-1968 1
- Bancroft Library 1
- Bancroft, Hubert Howe, 1832-1918 1
- Beckford, William, 1760-1844 1
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1
- Beinecke, Edwin J. (Edwin John), 1886-1970 1
- Beinecke, William Sperry 1
- Bohemian Club (San Francisco, Calif.) 1
- Bolton, Frances Mary, 1904-1966 1
- Book Club of California 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 43
- Stored onsite and offsite 8
- Stored onsite 2
The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, card files, statistics, reports, and gift and acknowledgment files documenting gifts and materials received by the Acquisitions Department, Yale University Library.
The records consist of lists, bibliographies, correspondence, finances and expenses, and publications documenting the activities and operations of the curator of the African Collection at Yale University Library.
The records consist of accession books, acquisition books, account books, and inventories documenting the operations of the Yale Art & Architecture Library.
The records consist of subject files of the associate university librarian documenting the growth and development of the Yale University Library's holdings, with a focus on the bibliography department.
The records consist of the administrative files of the Associate University Librarian for Public Services at Yale University Library.
The records consist of files of Ake Koel, F. Bernice Field, and Donald Waters, including reports and records concerning NELINET, RLG, OCLC, AACR2, library automation, preservation, reclassification, ARL Task Force, catalog continuation, ALA conferences, catalog code revision, union negotiations, and salaries. The records document technical services at the Yale University Library.
The collection consists of photographs documenting the construction of Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library at Yale. Included are pre-construction views, construction progress views, and completed interior and exterior views. Also included are photographs of the opening ceremonies and reception.
The records consist of correspondence, statements, endowment and gift files, and memoranda documenting financial transactions of the Yale University Library Business Office.
The records consist of filing notes, cataloging manuals and guides, classification schemes, administrative files, and memoranda of the Catalog Department (previously spelled Catalogue Department). Topics include the Yale classification system, shelf lists, cataloging procedures, and filing courses at the Yale University Library.
The materials consist of copyright certificates, an index, and miscellaneous notes documenting copyrights held by the Yale University Library.
The records consist of minutes, correspondence, reports, and bulletins documenting the mission and activities of the Yale University Library Communications Committee.
The materials consist of bound lists documenting books reserved at the Cross Campus Library for courses taught at Yale, a scrapbook, and memorabilia documenting the Cross Campus Library.
The records consist of development files, committee records, financial reports, budgets, and notes of the deputy university librarian, Yale University. The records document library departments and collections, personnel, equipment requests, and the library's participation in the Research Libraries Group (RLG).
The records consist of reports, budgets, lists, and correspondence documenting the activities and operations of the Engineering and Applied Science Library at Yale University.
The records consist of files of the Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney Medical Library at Yale concerning planning, budgets, furniture, contractors, gifts, systems, and the dedication of the renovated library.