Showing Collections: 1–8 of 8
- Subject: Academic libraries -- Administration X
- Manuscripts and Archives 7
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1
- Library cooperation 2
- Academic libraries 1
- Academic libraries -- Collection development 1
- Academic libraries -- Departmental libraries 1
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 1
- Book collecting -- United States 1
- Book collectors -- United States 1
- Book collectors -- United States -- 20th Century 1
- Librarians -- United States -- 20th Century 1
- Librarians -- United States -- Archives 1
- Library information networks 1
- Manuscripts -- Collectors and collecting -- United States 1
- Public services (Libraries) 1
- Rare book libraries -- United States 1
- Social science libraries 1
- Sound recordings -- United States -- 20th Century 1
- Technical services (Libraries) 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 6
- Research Libraries Group 2
- Babb, James T. (James Tinkham), 1899-1968 1
- Beckford, William, 1760-1844 1
- Beinecke, Edwin J. (Edwin John), 1886-1970 1
- Beinecke, Frederick W. 1
- Beinecke, William Sperry 1
- Library of Congress 1
- McFee, William, 1881-1966 1
- Mellon, Paul 1
- Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy, 1929-1994 1
- Schlesinger, Arthur M., Jr. (Arthur Meier), 1917-2007 1
- United States. President (1961-1963 : Kennedy) 1
- United States. President (1963-1969 : Johnson) 1
- Yale Center for British Art 1
- Yale College (1718-1887). Library 1
- Yale University. Social Science Data Archive 1
- Yale University. Social Science Libraries and Information Services 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 6
- Stored onsite and offsite 2
The records consist of subject files of the associate university librarian documenting the growth and development of the Yale University Library's holdings, with a focus on the bibliography department.
The records consist of the administrative files of the Associate University Librarian for Public Services at Yale University Library.
The records consist of files of Ake Koel, F. Bernice Field, and Donald Waters, including reports and records concerning NELINET, RLG, OCLC, AACR2, library automation, preservation, reclassification, ARL Task Force, catalog continuation, ALA conferences, catalog code revision, union negotiations, and salaries. The records document technical services at the Yale University Library.
The records consist of development files, committee records, financial reports, budgets, and notes of the deputy university librarian, Yale University. The records document library departments and collections, personnel, equipment requests, and the library's participation in the Research Libraries Group (RLG).
The records consist of the central administrative files of the Yale University Library, correspondence, memoranda, and reports dealing with all aspects of library business and historical photographs from library events. Records for the earlier years appear to be part of a central filing system for the library, while those in later years primarily reflect the activities of the university librarian's office.
The records consist of correspondence, budget proposals, RLIN terminal information, minutes of meetings, committee reports, by-laws, and publications documenting the Yale university librarian's relationship with the Research Libraries Group (RLG).