Showing Collections: 1–6 of 6
- Manuscripts and Archives 5
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1
- Yale University 4
- Research Libraries Group 2
- Babb, James T. (James Tinkham), 1899-1968 1
- Beckford, William, 1760-1844 1
- Beinecke, Edwin J. (Edwin John), 1886-1970 1
- Beinecke, Frederick W. 1
- Beinecke, William Sperry 1
- Library of Congress 1
- McFee, William, 1881-1966 1
- Mellon, Paul 1
- Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy, 1929-1994 1
- Schlesinger, Arthur M., Jr. (Arthur Meier), 1917-2007 1
- United States. President (1961-1963 : Kennedy) 1
- United States. President (1963-1969 : Johnson) 1
- Yale Center for British Art 1
- Yale University. Social Science Data Archive 1
- Yale University. Social Science Libraries and Information Services 1 ∧ less
Call Number: RU 124
Overview: The records consist of subject files of the associate university librarian documenting the growth and development of the Yale University Library's holdings, with a focus on the bibliography department.
Call Number: RU 215
Overview: The records consist of files of Ake Koel, F. Bernice Field, and Donald Waters, including reports and records concerning NELINET, RLG, OCLC, AACR2, library automation, preservation, reclassification, ARL Task Force, catalog continuation, ALA conferences, catalog code revision, union negotiations, and salaries. The records document technical services at the Yale University Library.
Call Number: GEN MSS 1011
Overview: Incoming correspondence and outgoing typescript carbons, most 1965-1968, with some related writings and speeches by Babb, typescript carbon. Some correspondence concerns Yale University Library, Library acquisitions, donors Paul Mellon and the Beinecke family, and the founding of the Yale Center for British Art. Other correspondence relates to Babb's collecting of William Beckford and William McFee, or to his work in assembling a library for the White House, 1962-1967, including...
Dates: 1962-1968, bulk 1965-1968
Call Number: RU 464
Overview: The records consist of development files, committee records, financial reports, budgets, and notes of the deputy university librarian, Yale University. The records document library departments and collections, personnel, equipment requests, and the library's participation in the Research Libraries Group (RLG).
Call Number: RU 1025
Overview: The records consist annual reports and statistics of the Social Science Library from 1969-1997 as well as correspondence, memoranda, reports, proposals, and committee files of Sandra K. Peterson, Director of the Social Science Libraries and Information Services. The records document the various libraries and collections of the Social Science Libraries and Information Services, including the Social Science Library, Seeley G. Mudd Library, Statistics Library, Government Documents and Information...
Call Number: RU 468
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, budget proposals, RLIN terminal information, minutes of meetings, committee reports, by-laws, and publications documenting the Yale university librarian's relationship with the Research Libraries Group (RLG).