Showing Collections: 261–280 of 295
- Subject: American literature -- 20th century X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 294
- Manuscripts and Archives 1
- American literature -- 20th century 286
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 163
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 98
- Photographic prints 79
- Audiovisual materials 78
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 70
- Authors 66
- American poetry -- 20th Century 64
- Born digital 61
- Photographs 51
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 51
- Sound recordings 39
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 31
- American literature -- 21st century 26
- Poets, American -- 20th century 25
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 22
- LGBTQ resource 22
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 20
- Electronic documents 20
- Scrapbooks 19 ∧ less
- English 292
- French 22
- Spanish; Castilian 13
- German 9
- Italian 9
- Russian 3
- Danish 2
- Multiple languages 2
- Polish 2
- Swedish 2
- Chinese 1
- Finnish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Hungarian 1
- Japanese 1
- Portuguese 1 ∧ less
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 25
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 16
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 14
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 12
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 12
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 12
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 12
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 12
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 11
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 11
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 9
- Wilson, Edmund, 1895-1972 9
- Yale University 9
- Cummings, E. E. (Edward Estlin), 1894-1962 8
- H. D. (Hilda Doolittle), 1886-1961 8
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 8
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 8
- Pound, Dorothy 8
- Kirstein, Lincoln, 1907-1996 7
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 7 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 145
- Stored onsite and offsite 140
- Stored onsite 10
The Small Pond Magazine Records contain correspondence, writings, and productions files created in the production of the literary magazine. Correspondence includes letters from contributors to the editor, Napoleon St. Cyr. Writings include works from contributors for review and publication in the magazine. Production files include notes, galleys proofs, photographs, and drawings. The records span the years 1970-1999.
The collection consists of writings, correspondence, family papers, teaching materials, photographs, posters, awards, audiovisual materials, electronic media, and other papers documenting the life and work of playwright Paula Vogel. Writings include scripts, drafts, production materials, research materials, clippings, and other papers relating to plays by Vogel including Hot and Throbbing, How I Learned to Drive, Civil War Christmas, The Mineola Twins, and others.
The papers consist of drafts of manuscripts and related material, correspondence, photographs, and newspaper clippings documenting Warren's life from his undergraduate years until his death in 1989.
The Marjorie Welish papers document the life and work of poet, artist, and art critic Marjorie Welish and consist of professional correspondence, drafts of writings, notebooks, research files, course material, teaching notes, printed material, computer media, and audiovisual materials, 1950 to 2019.
The Edith Wharton Collection consists of manuscripts, correspondence, photographs, and personal papers relating to the life and career of American author Edith Wharton, as well as letters and research material gathered by Gaillard Lapsley, Percy Lubbock, Oscar Lichtenberg, Georges Markow-Totevy, and Louis Auchincloss.
Includes personal and professional correspondence, manuscripts, research files, biographical material, financial papers, photographs, slides, audio visual material, ephemera.
The collection consists of photocopies of letters to and from Thornton Wilder and other members of the Wilder family. The correspondence roughly spans 1910-1975 and the photocopies were likely made between 1990 and 2009. The photocopies were made for members of the Wilder family from materials previously acquired by the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library and other research libraries.
The papers contain correspondence, writings, photographs, drawings, scrapbooks, and other material documenting the life of Katharine Buell Wilder and several other members of the Buell, Heinz, Samter, and Wilder families.
The collection consists of letters, manuscripts and other publication material, and other papers related to Thornton Wilder. Included are extensive letters to his close friends Amy Wertheimer and William Layton; letters of literary advice to Joe Etta Lee Clarke and Hester Pickman; and materials concerning his publicist, Lee Keedick, and his publisher, Harper and Row.