Showing Collections: 41–60 of 550
- Subject: Archives X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 538
- Manuscripts and Archives 10
- Gilmore Music Library 2
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 241
- American literature -- 20th century 210
- Audiovisual materials 145
- Photographic prints 127
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 119
- Born digital 119
- Photographs 118
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 102
- Authors 83
- American poetry -- 20th Century 80
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 67
- Sound recordings 59
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 36
- LGBTQ resource 35
- Electronic documents 33
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 32
- Scrapbooks 32
- Drawings (visual works) 31
- American poetry -- 21st century 27
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 26 ∧ less
- English 515
- French 62
- German 29
- Italian 20
- Spanish; Castilian 20
- Multiple languages 9
- Russian 8
- Polish 7
- Japanese 3
- Arabic 2
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- Hebrew 2
- Hungarian 2
- Yiddish 2
- Chinese 1
- Danish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Korean 1
- Persian 1
- Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan 1 ∧ less
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 23
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 19
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 16
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 14
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 13
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 13
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 13
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 12
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 12
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 11
- Yale University 11
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 10
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 10
- Yale University. Library 10
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 9
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 9
- Mann, Thomas, 1875-1955 9
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 9
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 9
- Babb, James T. (James Tinkham), 1899-1968 8 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 275
- Stored offsite 243
- Stored onsite 32
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
The Nina Berberova Collection contains correspondence, writings, printed material, photographs, audiovisual recordings and electronic files by and relating to Nina Berberova, especially the latter decades of her life. The material was collected and donated by Murl Barker and John Malmstad.
The Charles Bernstein papers, which span from 1950-2010s, contain extensive writings, along with other papers, programs, clippings, notebooks, audiovisual materials, and electronic media that document or are related to Bernstein's life and work.
The Frank Poole Bevan Papers consist of theater costume designs, set designs, photographs, and other material documenting the work of Frank Poole Bevan. The papers provide evidence of Bevan's career as a designer and faculty member in the Yale School of Drama. The papers illuminate Bevan's creative life and are useful for studying the history of American costume design in the mid twentieth century.
The Bismuth-Lemaître Papers is comprised of material created and compiled by Maurice Lemaître, documenting the Lettrism movement from its inception in 1945 to the present day and Lemaître's own cultural and political activities as a leader of the movement. According to Lemaître's wishes, the title of the collection incorporates his birth name in order to reflect his heritage.
The Lesley Blanch Papers contain correspondence, photographs, artwork, and printed material by Lesley Blanch or pertaining her life and work. Also included are personal and business papers related to her writings and estate, as well as a small amount of audio and born digital material.
The collection includes manuscript music, notes and writings, correspondence, professional papers, printed material, and audiovisual and computer media documenting the career of African American composer and musician Ed Bland.
The Judy Blume papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal and other papers documenting the life and work of American author Judy Blume.
The Hal and Barbara Dodge Borland Papers contain writings, correspondence, printed material, and personal papers documenting the journalism and literary career of Hal Borland, and the literary career of his wife, Barbara Dodge Borland, spanning the years 1904 to 1990.
The Boswell Collection contains the correspondence, diaries, and manuscripts of author James Boswell; estate records, letters, personal and professional papers, and other materials documenting the lives and careers of ten generations of Boswells and their possession of the barony of Auchinleck; and correspondence relating to the political career of Alexander Bruce, Earl of Kincardine.