Showing Collections: 141–160 of 550
- Subject: Archives X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 538
- Manuscripts and Archives 10
- Gilmore Music Library 2
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 241
- American literature -- 20th century 210
- Audiovisual materials 145
- Photographic prints 127
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 119
- Born digital 119
- Photographs 118
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 102
- Authors 83
- American poetry -- 20th Century 80
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 67
- Sound recordings 59
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 36
- LGBTQ resource 35
- Electronic documents 33
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 32
- Scrapbooks 32
- Drawings (visual works) 31
- American poetry -- 21st century 27
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 26 ∧ less
- English 515
- French 62
- German 29
- Italian 20
- Spanish; Castilian 20
- Multiple languages 9
- Russian 8
- Polish 7
- Japanese 3
- Arabic 2
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- Hebrew 2
- Hungarian 2
- Yiddish 2
- Chinese 1
- Danish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Korean 1
- Persian 1
- Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan 1 ∧ less
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 23
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 19
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 16
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 14
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 13
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 13
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 13
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 12
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 12
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 11
- Yale University 11
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 10
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 10
- Yale University. Library 10
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 9
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 9
- Mann, Thomas, 1875-1955 9
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 9
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 9
- Babb, James T. (James Tinkham), 1899-1968 8 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 275
- Stored offsite 243
- Stored onsite 32
This collection contains writings, correspondence, journals, photographs, personal papers, teaching material, electronic media, audio recordings, videocassettes, and other material by or relating to poet, writer, and educator, Toi Derricotte. Material related to Cave Canem, the non-profit organization committed to cultivating the artistic and professional growth of African American poets, is also represented.
The Miriam Hapgood DeWitt Papers consists of original and photocopied material, including letters, documents, and literary papers, related to the journalists and authors Hutchins Hapgood (1869-1944) and Neith Boyce (1872-1951), their forebears, and their circle of intellectuals, social reformers, and artists. The collection was created by their daughter Miriam Hapgood Dewitt (1906-1990), with the assistance of her sister Beatrix Hapgood Faust (1910-1994).
The Annie Dillard Papers document the work and life of writer Annie Dillard. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, notebooks and diaries, teaching materials, drawings, photographs, printed materials, audiovisual materials, computer disks, personal effects, and personal papers. The bulk of the collection consists of Dillard's writings and correspondence.
Collections consists of correspondence, writings, printed material, artwork, photographs, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal papers by and relating to American poet and visual artist Ray DiPalma.
The Owen Dodson Collection consists of correspondence, writings, diaries, photographs, artwork, and posters that document the life and work of American playwright and poet Owen Dodson. The bulk of the material was created and accumulated by Owen Dodson in the course of his activities as an author and theater director, though portions of the collection were acquired from other sources.
The Rachel Blau DuPlessis Papers, which span from 1941-2016, contain writings, photographs, personal papers, and other documents by or related to Rachel Blau DuPlessis's life and work. Also contains extensive correspondence with other authors and poets including Susan Bee, Mei Mei Berssenbrugge, Johanna Drucker, and Forrest Gander.
The Cornelius Eady Papers contains writings, correspondence, printed material, electronic files, and audiovisual material that document the professional activities of African American poet, author, and educator Cornelius Eady.
The writings consist of manuscript and typescript drafts of various works by Walter Prichard Eaton. Included is a typescript draft of The Ecole Des Beaux-Arts in the 90's by Charles Morris.
The Emlen Etting Papers contain correspondence, writings, printed material, artwork, and photographs that document the professional and personal life of visual artist Emlen Etting. The papers span the years 1924 to 1982.
The John Chipman Farrar Papers consist of correspondence, subject files, manuscripts, personal papers, and printed material relating to the personal and professional life of John Chipman Farrar, and to a lesser degree, his wife Margaret Petherbridge Farrar, between 1916 and 1974. The Papers also document the publishing firms Farrar and Rinehart and Farrar, Straus, and Giroux. A number of authors' correspondence and drafts are included in the Papers.