Showing Collections: 1–15 of 15
- Subject: Artists' books X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 8
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 4
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 2
- Manuscripts and Archives 1
- Artists' books 8
- Photographs 6
- Audiovisual materials 4
- Born digital 4
- Prospectuses 4
- Artists -- United States -- 20th Century 3
- Artists' books -- Great Britain 3
- Book artists 3
- Correspondence 3
- Proofs (printed matter) 3
- American literature -- 20th century 2
- Artists -- Great Britain 2
- Artists -- United States 2
- Artists -- United States -- 21st century 2
- Artists' books (books) 2
- Artists' books (books) -- United States 2
- Artists' books -- United States 2
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Authors -- United States -- 21st century 2
- Book designers' mock-ups 2 ∧ less
- English 13
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- Cutts, Simon, 1944- 4
- Circle Press 3
- Courtney, Cathy 3
- Drucker, Johanna, 1952- 3
- King, Ron, 1932- 3
- Arnaud, Noël, 1919-2003 2
- Campbell, Ken, 1939- 2
- Debord, Guy, 1931-1994 2
- Internationale situationniste 2
- Van Horn, Erica 2
- Victoria and Albert Museum 2
- Workfortheeyetodo (Gallery) 2
- Ackroyd, Norman, 1938- 1
- Alexander, Charles, 1954- 1
- Atkins, Guy 1
- Babeuf, Gracchus, 1760-1797 1
- Baskin, Esther 1
- Baskin, Leonard, 1922-2000 1
- Beardsmore Gallery (London, England) 1
- Bee, Susan 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 10
- Stored onsite 4
- Stored offsite 1
Arts of the Book Collection, Yale University, records
The materials consist of administrative records, materials relating to the Bibliographical Press, and materials used for exhibits produced by the Arts of the Book Collection at Yale University Library.
Leonard Baskin papers
Susan Bee papers
The collection consists of production files for published and unpublished books, related artwork, correspondence, and computer files by or relating to Susan Bee. Production files for published works include materials relating to M/E/A/N/I/N/G; Bed Hangings (with Susan Howe); A Girl's Life (with Johanna Drucker); The Burning Babe & Other Poems (with Jerome Rothenberg); and Log Rhythms and Little Orphan Anagram (with Charles Bernstein).
Ken Campbell archive
John Christie archive
The collection comprises material concerning the production of seven artist's books by John Christie.
Cathy Courtney collection of artists' books ephemera
The collection comprises printed and manuscript material concerning contemporary British artists' books, compiled by Cathy Courtney. It includes exhibition invitations and announcements; press releases; prospectuses; catalogs; curricula vitae; correspondence; newsletters; interviews; artist's statements; brochures; and news articles.
Simon Cutts constructed archive
This collection contains correspondence, writings, printed material, photographs, objects, artwork, and other papers by or relating to poet, publisher, editor, and artist Simon Cutts. Cutts and his partner Erica Van Horn run the publishing press Coracle Press. Material in the collection document Cutts' art making process, representing his mediums of concrete and visual poetry, sculpture, glass, neon, and publications.
Johanna Drucker papers
Barbara Henning papers
The collection consists of writings, correspondence, personal papers, audio and video recordings, digital files, and other papers by and relating to American poet and writer Barbara Henning. Materials including notes, drafts, and manuscripts document Henning’s career as a poet, writer, and editor, and provide insight into her creative process. Correspondents include Charles Alexander, Charles Baxter, E. M. Broner, Bill Kushner, Harry Mathews, Harryette Mullen, and Maureen Owen.
Jacqueline de Jong papers
Daniel King Circle Press Archive
The collection comprises archival material for projects created by or for the Circle Press, including drawings, plans, experiments, prototypes, texts, correspondence, posters, blocks, plates, cutting and creasing forms, and some wood and metal type.
Richard Minsky archive
The Richard Minsky Archive contains correspondence, personal papers, photographs, artwork, publications, and ephemera that document his career as well as shed light on the history of book arts in New York City.
Joseph W. Reed designs and art work collection.
Collection contains personal papers, writings, and works of art, including paintings, drawings, designs, books, and other materials documenting the artistic career of Joseph W. Reed.
Erica Van Horn papers
The Erica Van Horn papers, which span from 1970s-2011, contains artworks, mock-ups, correspondence, notebooks, objects, clippings, photographs, ephemera, electronic media, and other papers related to Van Horn's life and work.