Showing Collections: 1–20 of 58
- Subject: Audiocassettes X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 54
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 2
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 1
- Gilmore Music Library 1
- Audiocassettes 41
- Audiovisual materials 26
- American literature -- 20th century 23
- Born digital 21
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 19
- Photographs 17
- Audiocassettes -- United States -- 20th Century 16
- Videocassettes 16
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 15
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 12
- Sound recordings 12
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 11
- American poetry -- 20th Century 9
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 9
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 8
- LGBTQ resource 7
- Videocassettes -- United States -- 20th Century 6
- Born digital -- United States -- 20th Century 5
- Drawings (visual works) 5
- Electronic documents 5 ∧ less
- English 57
- French 5
- German 4
- Russian 3
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 3
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 3
- United States. Office of Strategic Services 3
- Berberova, N. (Nina), 1901-1993 2
- Brainard, Joe, 1942-1994 2
- Brodsky, Joseph, 1940-1996 2
- Elmslie, Kenward, 1929- 2
- H. D. (Hilda Doolittle), 1886-1961 2
- Hawthorne, Nathaniel, 1804-1864 2
- Hecht, Anthony, 1923-2004 2
- Howe, Susan, 1937- 2
- Kline, George L. (George Louis), 1921-2014 2
- Lauterbach, Ann, 1942- 2
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 2
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 2
- Schuyler, James 2
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 2
- White, Edmund, 1940- 2
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 2
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 34
- Stored offsite 22
- Stored onsite 2
The collection contains contact sheets, negatives, transparencies, slides, photographic prints, scrapbooks, writings, professional and personal papers, correspondence, printed material, cameras and other recording equipment, and audiovisual and computer media created and collected by Hungarian photojournalist Lucien Aigner.
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
The Eve Arnold Papers contains her photographs, contact sheets, negatives, slides, transparencies, diaries, film production files, correspondence, writings by and about Arnold, printed materials, and ephemera that document her career as a member of the Magnum Photos cooperative. In addition, the collection contains audiovisual materials including motion picture film, videocassettes, sound recordings, and computer media.
The Amiri Baraka Papers contains poetry, pamphlet publications, scripts, interviews, photographs, correspondence, and posters of work written or edited by Amiri Baraka, both under the name Amiri Baraka as well as LeRoi Jones. This material mostly documents his professional work between 1965 and 1982, and reflects mostly his work as a playright and poet.
The collection consists of correspondence, research and writing files, production files, audiocassettes, professional papers, printed material, a computer disk, and other papers, documenting Bellamy's work as an author and editor, as director of the Literature Program of the National Endowment for the Arts, and as editor and publisher of Fiction International magazine.
The Nina Berberova Collection contains correspondence, writings, printed material, photographs, audiovisual recordings and electronic files by and relating to Nina Berberova, especially the latter decades of her life. The material was collected and donated by Murl Barker and John Malmstad.
The Cleanth Brooks Papers contain correspondence, manuscripts of books, textbooks, essays, lectures, and various other shorter works, classroom material, professional papers, writings of others, and personal papers which document aspects of the life and career of Cleanth Brooks.
The Keith Fleming Papers Relating to Edmund White contain manuscripts, research files, biographical material, photographs, sound recordings of interviews, and electronic media created and collected by Fleming while working on the biography Original Youth: The Real Story of Edmund White's Boyhood.