Showing Collections: 1–20 of 270
- Subject: Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives X
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 243
- American literature -- 20th century 182
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 108
- Audiovisual materials 78
- Photographic prints 71
- Born digital 62
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 62
- Photographs 58
- American poetry -- 20th Century 50
- Authors 50
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 35
- Sound recordings 35
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 33
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 27
- LGBTQ resource 24
- American literature -- 21st century 22
- Scrapbooks 22
- Electronic documents 20
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 20
- Authors -- United States -- 21st century 19 ∧ less
- English 269
- French 21
- German 12
- Italian 9
- Spanish; Castilian 9
- Hungarian 2
- Japanese 2
- Russian 2
- Arabic 1
- Chinese 1
- Danish 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Korean 1
- Persian 1
- Polish 1
- Swedish 1 ∧ less
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 19
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 13
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 13
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 12
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 11
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 10
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 9
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 9
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 9
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 8
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 8
- Yale University 8
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 7
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 7
- Porter, Katherine Anne, 1890-1980 7
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 6
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 6
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 6
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 6
- Wilson, Edmund, 1895-1972 6 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 128
- Stored offsite 125
- Stored onsite 17
The Léonie Adams and William Troy Papers consist of correspondence, writings, teaching materials, and other papers that document the personal and professional lives of both writers and teachers. The papers span the years 1902 to 1980.
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
The Thomas Beer Collection contains correspondence between Beer and his publisher Alfred A. Knopf and printed versions of Beer's writings. The Collection also contains reviews of Beer's writings, articles about Beer, original illustrations for Beer's publications, and a photograph of Beer.
The collection consists of correspondence, research and writing files, production files, audiocassettes, professional papers, printed material, a computer disk, and other papers, documenting Bellamy's work as an author and editor, as director of the Literature Program of the National Endowment for the Arts, and as editor and publisher of Fiction International magazine.
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
The Judy Blume papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal and other papers documenting the life and work of American author Judy Blume.