Showing Collections: 1–14 of 14
- Subject: Bibliographers X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 13
- Lewis Walpole Library 1
- Bibliographers 6
- Bibliographers -- United States 5
- Bibliography 4
- Bibliographers -- United States -- 20th Century 3
- American literature -- 20th century 2
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Early printed books -- 17th century -- Union lists 2
- English imprints -- Union lists 2
- English literature -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- Bibliography 2
- Mexico -- Imprints 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Southwest, New -- Imprints 2
- West (U.S.) -- Bibliography 2
- African American abolitionists 1
- African American authors -- Bibliography 1
- African American librarians 1
- African literature -- Bibliography 1
- American literature -- Bibliography 1
- American newspapers -- Texas -- Bibliography 1
- Americana -- Bibliography -- Catalogs 1 ∧ less
- French 1
- Italian 1
- Streeter, Thomas W. (Thomas Winthrop), 1883-1965 3
- Yale University. Library 3
- Chapman, R. W. (Robert William), 1881-1960 2
- Wagner, Henry R. (Henry Raup), 1862-1957 2
- Wing, Donald Goddard, 1904-1972 2
- Yale University 2
- Acheson, Dean, 1893-1971 1
- Alfred A. Knopf, Inc 1
- American Antiquarian Society 1
- Association for the Study of Afro-American Life and History 1
- Austen, Jane, 1775-1817 1
- Austen-Leigh, Richard Arthur, 1872-1961 1
- Babb, James T. (James Tinkham), 1899-1968 1
- Bacon, Leonard, 1887-1954 1
- Bagrow, Leo, 1881-1951 1
- Bennett, Charles H. (Charles Hodges), 1906- 1
- Benson, John Howard, 1901-1956 1
- Bentley, R. (Richard), 1854-1936 1
- Bibliographical Society of America 1
- Blanck, Jacob, 1906-1974 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 9
- Stored onsite and offsite 4
- Stored onsite 1
The collection consists primarily of corrected page proofs and a small amount of correspondence created and compiled during the publication of the fourth edition of Merle Johnson's American First Editions (1942).
Correspondence, miscellaneous notes on Austen books, and other papers relating to Hogan's collector's interest in Jane Austen. Correspondents include David Gilson, R.W. Chapman, R. Brimley Johnson, Richard Arthur Austen-Leigh, Louis Ledoux, and the Jane Austen Society. The letters from David Gilson discuss bibliographical matters relating to Jane Austen.
The James Joyce Collection contains letters, manuscripts, musical settings and printed materials relating to the life and work of James Joyce, including correspondence and research materials used in the compilation of A Bibliography of James Joyce by Herbert Cahoon and John J. Slocum.
The Dan H. Laurence Collection of Henry James is comprised of material compiled by Dan H. Laurence for his A Bibliography of Henry James, including correspondence, notes, and collation sheets. Laurence published A Bibliography of Henry James (London: R. Hart-Davis, 1957) in collaboration with Leon Edel.
Research materials, correspondence, files, printed materials, and other records relating to the Donald Wing Short title catalog bibliographical project.
The Joseph W. and Kit Reed Papers contain correpondence, writings by Joseph and Kit Reed and others, notes and research papers, personal and professional papers, financial papers, photographs, artwork, printed material, audiocassettes and videocassettes, scrapbooks, and computer disks. The papers document their personal and professional lives and artistic endeavors.
The Kenneth Roberts Papers contain research notes, handwritten and typescript manuscripts, galley proofs, page proofs, maps, book covers, dust jackets, publicity, book reviews, study outlines, correspondence, biographical sketches, obituaries, photographs, and bibliographical material documenting aspects of the life and career of the author of Northwest Passage.
Thomas W. Streeter collection of Hudson Book Company, Edward Eberstadt, and Edward Eberstadt & Sons catalogs
Collection consists of Thomas W. Streeter's annotated copies of sale and exhibition catalogs issued by New York City rare book dealer Edward Eberstadt (1883-1958) and his sons, Lindley and Charles, during their careers as antiquarian booksellers. The collection includes more than 90 catalogs, announcements, and sales lists issued by three businesses-- the Hudson Book Company, Edward Eberstadt, and Edward Eberstadt & Sons-- between 1929 and 1965.
Notes, newspaper clippings, manuscripts, typescripts, and printed material related to William Peterfield Trent's unpublished biography and bibliography of Daniel Defoe; and correspondence, notes, and printed material related to William Clinton Hutchins's editorial work on Trent's manuscripts.
The papers consist of correspondence with scholars and members of the rare book world, notes and drafts related to Henry Wagner's published works, and other papers related to Wagner's research.
The Donald Wing Papers consist of professional and editorial correspondence files, typescripts, and galleys mostly related to his research for and publication of A Short-Title Catalogue of Books Printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales and British America and of English Books Printed in Other Countries, 1641-1700.