Showing Collections: 1–20 of 23
- Subject: Book collectors X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 20
- Manuscripts and Archives 2
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 1
- Book collectors -- United States 11
- Book collectors -- United States -- 20th Century 11
- Book collecting -- United States 8
- Manuscripts -- Collectors and collecting -- United States 7
- Book collectors 6
- Photographs 5
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 5
- Book collecting 4
- Librarians -- United States -- 20th Century 4
- Audiovisual materials 3
- Booksellers and bookselling -- United States 3
- Manuscripts -- Collectors and collecting 3
- Sound recordings -- United States -- 20th Century 3
- West (U.S.) -- Bibliography 3
- Acquisition of manuscripts -- United States 2
- Antiquarian booksellers -- United States 2
- Antiquarian booksellers -- United States -- 20th Century 2
- Audiotapes -- United States -- 20th Century 2
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 2
- Authors 2 ∧ less
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- German 1
- Latin 1
- Yale University 4
- Babb, James T. (James Tinkham), 1899-1968 3
- Beckford, William, 1760-1844 2
- Beinecke, Frederick W. 2
- McFee, William, 1881-1966 2
- Pforzheimer, Walter L. (Walter Lionel), 1914-2003 2
- Stockton, Frank R., 1834-1902 2
- Yale University. Library 2
- Alexander, E. P. 1
- Allhands, J. L. (James Lewellyn), 1879-1978 1
- Allingham family 1
- Allingham, Margery, 1904-1966 1
- American Antiquarian Society 1
- Anne-Marie von Schutzbar gennant Milchling, Hereditary Duchess of Oldenburg, 1903-1991 1
- Ascension Mission Association 1
- Babb, James T. (James Tinkham), 1899-1968 (Bibliography of the writings of William McFee) 1
- Bagrow, Leo, 1881-1951 1
- Barrie, J. M. (James Matthew), 1860-1937 1
- Baum family 1
- Baum, L. Frank (Lyman Frank), 1856-1919 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 12
- Stored onsite and offsite 8
- Stored onsite 3
The papers contain writings, production reviews, programs and advertisements, plus correspondence and other papers concerned with the collecting, publishing, and producing of Baum and his works.
The William Beckford Collection consists of correspondence, a few manuscripts, personal papers of Beckford family members, a 16mm motion picture film on Beckford with accompanying reel-to-reel soundtrack, and other papers relating to Beckford research and collections.
Lucia Pickering Wheatland married John Fulton, who was in Oxford on a Rhodes fellowship, in 1923. The collection contains correspondence from Lucia and John Fulton in Oxford to Lucia's parents, Richard and Mary Wheatland, in Massachusetts. John Fulton was named professor of physiology at Yale in 1929.
The collection contains correspondence, invoices, financial documentation, book lists, and other papers related to Bradford H. Gray's book collecting activities, as well as Gray's autograph collection.
Manuscripts, correspondence, printed material, and memorabilia by Rudyard Kipling, as well as material about Kipling, collected by Matilda Tyler.
The collection consists of material created and accumulated by Laura K. Lada-Mocarski and Valerian Lada-Mocarski, stemming from their collecting activities and relating particularly to their book collection, which they donated to the Beinecke Library. Material includes bibliographies, notes and lists of books, valuation information, personal and professional correspondence, photographs, and printed material.
The Larissa Leclair Collection of Indie Photobook Library Ephemera, which spans from 2008-2015, contains correspondence, business papers, ephemera, and electronic media related to Larissa Leclair and the Indie photobook library.
The collection consists of correspondence, financial and business records, printed material, and a small amount of personal papers documenting the career and life of Austin, Texas rare bookseller Betty Dunn Smedley.