Showing Collections: 121–139 of 139
- Subject: Business X
- Manuscripts and Archives 125
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 12
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 1
- Gilmore Music Library 1
- Business 115
- Families 51
- Account books 44
- Businessmen 38
- Diaries 32
- Connecticut 31
- United States -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 23
- Merchants 20
- Deeds 19
- Shipping 19
- United States -- Politics and government 19
- Law 18
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 17
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 17
- Clergy 16
- New Haven (Conn.) 16
- Lawyers 15
- Connecticut -- Commerce 14
- New England 13
- New York (State) 12 ∧ less
- French 1
- Yale University 31
- Baldwin, Simeon E. (Simeon Eben), 1840-1927 6
- Porter, Noah, 1811-1892 5
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 5
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 4
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 4
- Edwards, Pierpont, 1750-1826 4
- Root, Elihu, 1845-1937 4
- Whitney, Eli, 1765-1825 4
- Woolsey, Theodore Dwight, 1801-1889 4
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 3
- Baldwin, Simeon, 1761-1851 3
- Depew, Chauncey M. (Chauncey Mitchell), 1834-1928 3
- Eliot, Charles William, 1834-1926 3
- Griswold family 3
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 3
- Hillhouse, James, 1754-1832 3
- McAdoo, W. G. (William Gibbs), 1863-1941 3
- Pinchot, Gifford, 1865-1946 3
- Schurz, Carl, 1829-1906 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 106
- Stored onsite and offsite 30
- Stored onsite 3
Correspondence, legal papers, financial papers, and business records of the Townsend and Atwater families of New Haven, Conn. The papers also contain records of the firms of Townsend & Maltby, Seneca Oil Co., and A.S. Griswold Co.
The collection consists of correspondence, minutes of meetings, and business and financial records for the Tenth Massachusetts Turnpike Company, the New London and Lyme Turnpike Company, the Derby Turnpike Company, the Hartford and New Haven Turnpike Company, and the Hartford and Worcester Railroad Turnpike Company.
Correspondence, documents, memorabilia, and printed materials relating to the career of Paul M. Warburg in banking and international finance. Correspondents include Nelson Aldrich, Carter Glass, Col. Edward M. House and Woodrow Wilson.
Autograph collection of Dr. S. C. G. Watkins of Montclair, N.J. The collection consists mainly of letters (typed and holograph) to Watkins from various important persons in politics, industry, government, and the arts in the early 20th century.
The papers consist of business correspondence and other business papers concerning Ebenezer Wells Webster's carriage business and that of his successor, Jeremiah Sanford Corban, in Plainville, Connecticut.
The papers consist of materials relating to George Peabody Wetmore and his family. Correspondence and other papers document the lives of several of Wetmore's ancestors and reflect his interest in New England history. The papers also include letter books and account books of the mercantile firms of Prosper Wetmore & Brothers and Joseph and Joshua Grafton.
Correspondence, papers, and genealogical notes pertaining to the Williams family of Connecticut. The major figures represented in the collection are William Williams (1731-1811), Thomas Wheeler Williams (1789-1874), and William Williams (1862-1947). The collection also contains letters of four presidents.
Letters, bills, and receipts (mostly 1890-1910) to James Osborn Wright (d. 1920), importer and cataloger of fine prints and engravings; Robert Fridenberg; and others concerning orders for prints and engravings imported by the firm. Included also are some illustrative memorabilia, and an annotated catalogue.