Showing Collections: 1–16 of 16
- Subject: Collages (visual works) X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 12
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 3
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 1
- Collages (visual works) 15
- Photographs 6
- Drawings (visual works) 5
- Audiovisual materials 4
- Born digital 4
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 4
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 4
- Art, Modern -- 20th Century 3
- Exhibition catalogs 3
- Posters 3
- Sketchbooks 3
- American literature -- 20th century 2
- American poetry -- 20th Century 2
- American poetry -- 21st century 2
- Art criticism 2
- Art critics -- United States 2
- Artists -- United States 2
- Artists -- United States -- 20th Century 2
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Authors, American -- 20th century 2 ∧ less
- English 15
- French 3
- German 2
- Italian 2
- Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan 1
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 3
- Brainard, Joe, 1942-1994 2
- Calder, Alexander, 1898-1976 2
- Cornell, Joseph, 1903- 2
- Dubuffet, Jean, 1901-1985 2
- Hélion, Jean, 1904-1987 2
- Steinberg, Saul, 1914-1999 2
- 9999 (Firm) 1
- Alloway, Lawrence, 1926-1990 1
- American Institute of Graphic Arts 1
- Andrews, Bruce, 1948- 1
- Angelini, Sandro, 1915- 1
- Archigram (Group) 1
- Archizoom associati 1
- Arensberg, Walter, 1878-1954 1
- Ashton, Dore 1
- BBPR (Firm) 1
- Barney, Jeanne C. 1
- Basinski, Michael 1
- Beck, Julian, 1925-1985 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 9
- Stored onsite 5
- Stored offsite 2
Collages created by John Ashbery, 1948-2011. Collages in the collection include Seaport, September 1948; Fjord, approximately 1972; Notre Dame des Neiges, 1977; Fountain, 2010; and The Leisure Class, 2011.
Collection consists chiefly of visual poems and collages by Basinski, including one collaboration between Basinski and Ginny O'Brien. Other papers include one autograph notebook, with text and drawings, and printed materials announcing work by Basinski.
The collection comprises 139 hand-cut paper collages on paper prepared with watercolor, created by Booth Grey (1740-1802) or those in his circle of acquaintances, in the manner of the well-known "paper mosaics" made by Mrs. Delany.
The collection comprises material concerning the production of seven artist's books by John Christie.
Collections consists of correspondence, writings, printed material, artwork, photographs, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal papers by and relating to American poet and visual artist Ray DiPalma.
The collection comprises collage books, collages, drawings, palettes, and posters by John McHale, with related printed material, including catalogs, periodicals, ephemera, and small posters.
The Paul Rand papers consist of sketches and drawings, artwork, proofs, mechanical art, paste-ups, source material, book jackets, realia, photographs and negatives, textiles, and posters documenting the career of graphic designer Paul Rand. It also contains material documenting Rand's artistic process and professional relationships, including correspondence, teaching materials, published books, newspaper clippings, and research files.
The Saul Steinberg Papers consist of correspondence, artwork, professional papers, personal papers, photographs, published artwork, clippings, collected and source material, realia, financial papers, and audio-visual material documenting artist Saul Steinberg’s professional and personal activities.
The James Tiroff notebooks and art works document Tiroff’s experiences touring Europe as an actor and designer with the avant-garde theatre company the Living Theatre between 1964 and 1966.