Showing Collections: 1–5 of 5
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 3
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 2
- Alloway, Lawrence, 1926-1990 1
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 1
- Christie, John, 1945- 1
- Circle Press 1
- Clark, Thomas A. 1
- Courtney, Cathy 1
- Cutts, Simon, 1944- 1
- Del Renzio, Toni 1
- Delany, Mary, 1700-1788 1
- Dubuffet, Jean, 1901-1985 1
- Hamilton, Richard, 1922-2011 1
- Henderson, Nigel, 1917-1985 1
- Independent Group (Association : Great Britain) 1
- Institute of Contemporary Arts (London, England) 1
- Irwin, Gwyther, 1931-2008 1
- Katayama, Toshihiro, 1928- 1
- King, Ron, 1932- 1
- Longstreet, Stephen, 1907-2002 1
- McHale, John 1
- McHale, Magda Cordell 1 ∧ less
John Ashbery collages
Call Number: YCAL MSS 1229
Overview: Collages created by John Ashbery, 1948-2011. Collages in the collection include Seaport, September 1948; Fjord, approximately 1972; Notre Dame des Neiges, 1977; Fountain, 2010; and The Leisure Class, 2011.
Botanical collages from the circle of Booth Grey
Call Number: MSS 65
Overview: The collection comprises 139 hand-cut paper collages on paper prepared with watercolor, created by Booth Grey (1740-1802) or those in his circle of acquaintances, in the manner of the well-known "paper mosaics" made by Mrs. Delany.
John Christie archive
Call Number: MSS 21
Overview: The collection comprises material concerning the production of seven artist's books by John Christie.
Stephen Longstreet papers
Call Number: YCAL MSS 262
Overview: The Stephen Longstreet Collection consists of four types of material: a heavily illustrated typescript of an undated and unpublished book project; 130 drawings in various formats and media; seven collages; and a small group of ephemeral items. The focus of the collection is Longstreet's observation of jazz culture, particularly as it engaged African Americans. He lived in cities on all three American coasts, as well as major cities in Europe, where he recorded scenes and people in local clubs,...
John McHale archive
Call Number: MSS 60
Overview: The collection comprises collage books, collages, drawings, palettes, and posters by John McHale, with related printed material, including catalogs, periodicals, ephemera, and small posters.
Dates: ca. 1950-1978.