Showing Collections: 1–3 of 3
- College buildings -- Design and construction 2
- Academic libraries -- Design and construction 1
- College buildings 1
- College buildings -- Maintenance and repair 1
- Medical colleges -- Faculty 1
- Pack, George T. (George Thomas), 1898-1969 1
- Yale Medical Library 1
- Yale University. Library 1
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 2
- Stored onsite and offsite 1
The records consist of subject files, records on building dedications, printed material, and policies and procedures documenting the Development Office of the Yale School of Medicine. Also included are correspondence, vita, and an obituary of George Thomas Pack instructor of pharmacology and toxicology (1921-1923) and assistant professor of surgery (1933-1940).
The records consist of project management and construction files of the Facilities Construction and Renovation, Yale School of Medicine.
The materials consist of photographs of Sterling Hall of Medicine at Yale. Includes photographs documenting the construction of the medical library in 1940.