Showing Collections: 1–20 of 184
- Subject: College students X
- Manuscripts and Archives 160
- Yale Divinity Library 20
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 4
- College students 73
- College students -- Societies, etc. 50
- College students -- Religious life 29
- Universities and colleges -- Religion 24
- Photographs 13
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 13
- Student housing 12
- Greek letter societies 9
- College student newspapers and periodicals 8
- Church work 7
- College students in missionary work 7
- Scrapbooks 7
- Vocal groups 7
- Women college students 7
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 6
- Art students 5
- Born digital 5
- College theater 5
- Computer files 5
- Debates and debating 5 ∧ less
- Italian 1
- Norwegian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Yale University 146
- Yale College (1718-1887) 16
- Yale College (1887- ) 7
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 5
- YMCA of the USA 5
- Eddy, Sherwood, 1871-1963 4
- Student Volunteer Movement for Foreign Missions 4
- Timothy Dwight College (Yale University) 4
- Visser 't Hooft, Willem Adolph, 1900-1985 4
- Wilder, Robert P., 1863-1938 4
- Yale University. School of Art 4
- Yale University. School of Fine Arts 4
- Black Student Alliance at Yale 3
- Council for Ecumenical Student Christian Ministry 3
- Davenport College (Yale University) 3
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 3
- Pierson College (Yale University) 3
- Porter, David R. (David Richard), 1882-1973 3
- Saybrook College (Yale University) 3
- Speer, Robert E. (Robert Elliott), 1867-1947 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 152
- Stored onsite and offsite 32
The records consist of correspondence, reports, minutes and agendas, programs, newsletters, news clippings, photographs and digital images, oral histories, exhibit records, and posters documenting the activities and programs of the Afro-American Cultural Center and African-Americans at Yale.
The records consist of program material and memorabilia produced by the Afro-American Cultural Center at Yale for their 25th anniversary program titled 25 Years at Yale and Counting: The Continuing Presence of Blacks at Yale.
The materials consist of correspondence, minutes and agendas, programs, newsletters, subject files, and publications documenting the activities of the Asian American Students Alliance, previously the Asian American Students Association.
The records consist of a paper by Lee Goebel for the 50th anniversary of Berkeley College entitled, "The Temple of the Lord: On the Iconography of the Bermuda Group by John Smibert," scrapbooks, programs, posters, and printed materials of the Berkeley Press documenting the activities of Berkeley College, Yale University.
The records consist of student records maintained by the dean of Berkeley College, Yale University.
The records consist of constitution, correspondence, committee reports and minutes, publications, expense sheets, dance and banquet programs, photographs, song lyrics, memorabilia and membership cards related to the founding, governance, and activities of the Book and Bond social fraternity.
The records consist of student records maintained by the dean of Branford College, Yale University.
Calhoun College, Yale University, student records for the Classes of 1934-1974 maintained by the master
The records consist of student records maintained by the master of Calhoun College, Yale University. Only withdrawals are represented for the Classes of 1968-1974. Some administrative files are also included.
Calhoun College, Yale University, student records for the Classes of 1964-2016 maintained by the dean
The records consist of student records maintained by the dean of Calhoun College, Yale University.
The records consist of correspondence, constitution, meeting minutes, library records, reports, income and expense reports, orations, and exhibition records documenting the activities and operations of the Calliopean Society.
The records consist of correspondence, reports, memoranda, minutes, prayers, sermons, newsletters, bulletins, and subject files documenting the Yale Chaplain's Office and religious activities at Yale.
The records consist of minutes, sermons, a visitors register, and bulletins documenting the activities of the Church of Christ in Yale University. Also included are the records of Charles Krigbaum, university organist and choir director.