Showing Collections: 1–20 of 30
- Subject: College students -- Religious life X
- Yale Divinity Library 20
- Manuscripts and Archives 10
- College students -- Religious life 29
- Universities and colleges -- Religion 24
- Church work 7
- College students in missionary work 7
- Young Men's Christian Associations 5
- Ecumenical movement 4
- Missionaries 4
- Church work with students 3
- Clergy 3
- Educators 3
- Missions 3
- Youth in the ecumenical movement 3
- Young Women's Christian associations 2
- Authors 1
- Children -- Religious life 1
- Civil rights -- Religious aspects -- Christianity 1
- Clergy -- United States 1
- College students -- Religious life -- United States -- Societies, etc. -- History 1
- Connecticut -- Description and travel 1
- Connecticut -- Religious life and customs 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 10
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 5
- YMCA of the USA 5
- Eddy, Sherwood, 1871-1963 4
- Student Volunteer Movement for Foreign Missions 4
- Visser 't Hooft, Willem Adolph, 1900-1985 4
- Wilder, Robert P., 1863-1938 4
- Council for Ecumenical Student Christian Ministry 3
- Porter, David R. (David Richard), 1882-1973 3
- Speer, Robert E. (Robert Elliott), 1867-1947 3
- University Christian Movement in New England 3
- Van Dusen, Henry P. (Henry Pitney), 1897-1975 3
- Elliott, Arthur Roland, 1895- 2
- Espy, R. H. Edwin 2
- European Student Relief 2
- Fries, Karl, 1861-1943 2
- Hoffmann, Conrad, 1884-1958 2
- International Student Service 2
- Latourette, Kenneth Scott, 1884-1968 2
- Miller, Francis Pickens, 1895-1978 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 23
- Stored onsite and offsite 7
The records consist of correspondence, reports, memoranda, minutes, prayers, sermons, newsletters, bulletins, and subject files documenting the Yale Chaplain's Office and religious activities at Yale.
The records consist of minutes, sermons, a visitors register, and bulletins documenting the activities of the Church of Christ in Yale University. Also included are the records of Charles Krigbaum, university organist and choir director.
The archives include minutes and financial information for the Council for Higher Education Ministries' work groups: the Council for Ecumenical Student Christian Ministry, Higher Education Ministries Arena, and United Ministries in Higher Education.
The records consist of correspondence, minutes of meetings, financial records, membership lists, program records, committee records, scrapbooks, subject files, conference records, publications and printed material, and related materials concerning the activities of Dwight Hall at Yale.
The records consist of correspondence, minutes, publications, and other materials created or received by Robert B. Meyer, Jr., as a member of the Governing Board and Development Committee of the Episcopal Church at Yale.
The records consist of a biographical sketchbook, a constitution, and by-laws documenting the operations of the Yale Foreign Missionary Band (also known as the United Band of Foreign Missionaries).
This collection documents selected activities of John B. Lindner, including his work with the National Council of Churches US/USSR Church Relations Committee, the "By Faith" project to prepare a video and book on the history of the ecumenical Christian student movement in the US, the Frontier Internship in Mission program, and projects related to Middle East policy and ecumenical formation.
These papers document the later part of Helen Morton's career, particularly her work with the University Christian Movement in New England. Born to a privileged New England family in 1898, Helen Morton spent her long life engaged in ecumenical religious and social work with a variety of U.S. and international organizations.
Photographs of Yale students engaged in religious events or activities at St. Thomas More, Dwight Hall, and Bethany Sunday School.
The intentionally assembled records consist of church covenants (photostatic copies), attendance slips, correspondence, requests, and permissions for Yale College students to attend non-Church of Christ services.